2018 ****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I just got accepted!

In state Michigan time zone

Is anyone from Maryland who received the call yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!!!!!! GOT THE CALL!
I'm in Maryland my last name starts with a J

Last edited:
ACCEPTED BY PHONE CALL AT 8:20 AM!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON I AM COMING HOME!!! :D:love:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh gosh are they done making calls for the day? Will they reject today too?

Congratulations to everyone who did it, you should be so proud of yourself :)

Just got accepted!!! From California. 8:30 am PST

Accepted with scholarship from OOS! Does anyone else with a scholarship remember when they will be sending us more information about our finances? I got so excited when she told me that I failed to listen carefully.

Accepted with scholarship from OOS! Does anyone else with a scholarship remember when they will be sending us more information about our finances? I got so excited when she told me that I failed to listen carefully.

The e-mail about the scholarship would be sent either later today or monday!!

Hahaha was also accepted OOS with a scholarship and I basically stopped listening too but she just said "shortly" we'd receive that info

Hoping i get a call later today this is my dream school. Congrats to all yall who got accepted already!!

For those of you who received a scholarship, did they tell you through e-mail or through phone call? I missed the phone call because of work

Congratulations to everyone accepted! :)

For those of you who received a scholarship, did they tell you through e-mail or through phone call? I missed the phone call because of work

Congratulations to everyone accepted! :)
I was told on the phone call! Not on email

Dying to hear from here. Anyone get anything?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just called them they said they are still calling people, and that their office closes at 5.

Reactions: 3 users
So sad I haven't heard from Michigan yet :( This is my dream school.

I'm guessing they're not doing anymore calls then?

Is there a facebook group to join?

Anyone know when UMich notifies rejected/waitlisted applicants?

Hahaha was also accepted OOS with a scholarship and I basically stopped listening too but she just said "shortly" we'd receive that info
SHe told me 2 emails would be sent shortly after we hung up, one with the acceptance and a second from her with an attachment with scholarship details! :soexcited: But I haven’t gotten it yet!

Anyone know when UMich notifies rejected/waitlisted applicants?

Hey so during my interview we were told that if you don't hear anything on December 1st then you are waitlisted and the waitlist generally starts moving in January the most but can move all the way up to a few weeks before classes

Hey so during my interview we were told that if you don't hear anything on December 1st then you are waitlisted and the waitlist generally starts moving in January the most but can move all the way up to a few weeks before classes
I met someone thereat my interview who got in in august. She was all set to go to UDM and even had an apartment there but she switched last minute.

I met someone thereat my interview who got in in august. She was all set to go to UDM and even had an apartment there but she switched last minute.
Yeah we might have been at the same interview but her case was a very rare exception. I'd say in the vast majority of cases people would know if they are off the waitlist much sooner but hey there's still hope

This may be really early to ask lol.....but, does anyone know where they might live? Off-campus? Walking distance? Anyone from Ann Arbor that has any suggestions?

Thanks!

This may be really early to ask lol.....but, does anyone know where they might live? Off-campus? Walking distance? Anyone from Ann Arbor that has any suggestions?

Thanks!
We have a bunch of dental students that live in Foundry apartments, 411 apartments, Zaragon West apartments and Munger housing. They are all within walking distance (~8-10 min walk) so you should check those out! I currently live in Munger, which is U-M owned graduate student housing.

Thanks!

If you wanna live close to campus, get ready to pay quite a bit of money (1,000+\mo.), but the apartments close by are SUPER nice. Don’t know a lot about the houses in neighborhoods. I’ll probably end up doing Munger or one of the surrounding apartments

With that being said.....is there anyone looking for roommates that would want to live close to campus? Preferably females, since I am a female lol. If you message me personally I can give you my information and whatever else!

Congrats for the acceptances to all of you!!! Just wondering if any Canadians got in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.