2018 ****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWeather2020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
--------------------
Congrats!! :welcome:
Class of 2022 FB group.
Link to Facebook group: Log into Facebook | Facebook
--------------------

Who out there is applying to the University of Michigan School of Dentistry Class of 2022?! Go Blue!!:biglove:

[Entering Class Profile]
DDS Entering Class Student Profile
profile.png

:eek: UMich Official Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Umichdent

:cool: UMich Dental Students Blog
https://wolverinebytes.org

:luck: [IMPORTANT] Previous years' threads
University of Michigan School of Dentistry - Previous threads

qs rank.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
First 2022 thread. Go blue!

Numero uno! Applying DDS/PhD! Go Blue!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email today saying "Your application is complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee" !!! So excited:)

Does anyone know when they start sending out interview invites?

Dream school right here!
Anyone know if there's a secondary app? One that's received if granted an interview? Or none this year? Thx

Does anyone know when they start sending out interview invites?
From last year late compared to other schools. Like august from what Ive read

Working on my application now - took DAT last week...

Did you guys submit your supplemental fee right after submitting AADSAS application or wait until you got the email that your application has been processed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys submit your supplemental fee right after submitting AADSAS application or wait until you got the email that your application has been processed?
I paid the fee immediately.. the link is on the website.

I talked to admissions about a week ago. The guy in admissions told me they wouldn't start reviewing apps until the last week of July to 1st week of August. They go in order of when you applied.

If anyone has questions about the DDS-PhD program, feel free to contact me. I am a first year pre-candidate

is applying august 20th too late ?
They send out admissions starting December 1st (I believe). After that they send out admissions on a rolling basis - per their website. I would say it is not too late! Good luck!

They send out admissions starting December 1st (I believe). After that they send out admissions on a rolling basis - per their website. I would say it is not too late! Good luck!
Also, I think there is a deadline for applying. I am not sure what it is but I know it is either on the app and it will be on the U of M website.

Was anyone's status under review ever for Michigan?

Was anyone's status under review ever for Michigan?
Mine has said "Received/Application Complete" since I got a confirmation email from them on 6/28. However, I have an interview invite from a school where my status still says "None". I don't really take those statuses as an indication for where my application is in their review process. Schools just don't update it enough for it to be useful.

Yeah the fact that you can call a school and they can switch your status immediately shows me that they may not update statuses properly. Just because it isn't under review, doesn't mean they haven't been reviewing your app. Who knows though?

Did anyone sign up for 9/15? I don't know how it happened.... their format was weird and I mistakenly submitted.. will call to change

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Are people flying into Detroit and taking the bus to Ann Arbor? Idk what the best mode of transportation is yet..

I will probably fly to detroit (DTW) i believe is the airport code and then take the $12 bus to ann arbor. I know there is an amtrak and a greyhound station in ann arbor but it's much less time with flying.

To those without an interview invite, does your status still say "Received/Application Complete"?

General info about interviews: there are 300 invited total, 30 per interview date. Approximately 10 out of 30 students in each interview date get accepted (may be a little more, little less). Good luck to all!!

General info about interviews: there are 300 invited total, 30 per interview date. Approximately 10 out of 30 students in each interview date get accepted (may be a little more, little less). Good luck to all!!

It should be almost 50% chance because the school offers about 109 seats, but some may decide to attend another school even after acceptance.

Go blue!

OOS, said app complete yesterday on aadsas yesterday. Invitation received at 8:30 this morning.

Will have to reschedule this one.

I wish you all good fortune in the war(interview)s to come!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Just got an invite!

Reactions: 2 users
whenndid u esubmit/pay your supplemental fees?

Go blue!

OOS, said app complete yesterday on aadsas yesterday. Invitation received at 8:30 this morning.

Will have to reschedule this one.

I wish you all good fortune in the war(interview)s to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.