2018 ****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected as well. Looks like the class must be full/they’re done interviewing.

Those who interviewed on January 24th, anyone has heard back?

For anybody else on the waitlist like me, how do you think our chances are? I feel as though its a decently small group on the waitlist, right?

Reactions: 1 users
For anybody else on the waitlist like me, how do you think our chances are? I feel as though its a decently small group on the waitlist, right?
I think at the interview they said that at that time there was no one on the waitlist (everyone that interviewed before December was accepted or rejected). They also said that 60 people interviewed after December and 24 spots were left. So doing the math, about 30ish people are on the waitlist. :shrug:

I think at the interview they said that at that time there was no one on the waitlist (everyone that interviewed before December was accepted or rejected). They also said that 60 people interviewed after December and 24 spots were left. So doing the math, about 30ish people are on the waitlist. :shrug:
Interviewed in September and I was offered a waitlist spot

Interviewed in September and I was offered a waitlist spot

Were you offered it just last week? Also, was anybody that interviewed post December (Jan 19th and 26th) actually rejected? Or was literally everyone accepted and waitlisted?

Were you offered it just last week? Also, was anybody that interviewed post December (Jan 19th and 26th) actually rejected? Or was literally everyone accepted and waitlisted?
There are people who got rejected as well

Members don't see this ad :)
me too. best of luck!
for those who are waiting on UMich: During my interview we were told that they completely fill the class by 1st wk of February . After that there is almost no more acceptances.

for those who are waiting on UMich: During my interview we were told that they completely fill the class by 1st wk of February . After that there is almost no more acceptances.

That would mean there are no more interviews....but they definitly accept people off the waitlist until class begins if they need too

Also, at my interview, they said they usually take anywhere from 10-20 people off the waitlist depending on the year

Also, at my interview, they said they usually take anywhere from 10-20 people off the waitlist depending on the year
Note that U Mich is a state public school and preference is given to in state applicants so if anything opens up it is most likely going to MI applicant.

Does anyone know if there has been movement on the waitlist yet? The deposit due date was the 16th, correct?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there has been movement on the waitlist or any info?
Class is full, no more interviews , acceptance will happen only if someone drops out but that is rare although it happens until 1st day of school.

Class is full, no more interviews , acceptance will happen only if someone drops out but that is rare although it happens until 1st day of school.

Are you positive at this moment the class is completely full? As in, you know for a fact that all 24 people who were accepted from the post December interviews ended up paying their deposits and reserving a spot?

Are you positive at this moment the class is completely full? As in, you know for a fact that all 24 people who were accepted from the post December interviews ended up paying their deposits and reserving a spot?
Someone from my school is on the WL at U of Mich and phoned them yesterday and that is what the admissions office said.

Last edited:
Hi all! Does anyone have an official 2018-2019 UMSOD academic calendar and/or an official 2018-2019 academic curriculum? Thank you!

Hi all! Does anyone have an official 2018-2019 UMSOD academic calendar and/or an official 2018-2019 academic curriculum? Thank you!

Attachments

• Academic Calendar 2018-2019.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 131
Did anyone get off the waitlist yet? wondering if the waitlist is moving

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get off the waitlist yet? wondering if the waitlist is moving
There has been some movement on the waitlist in the past month. I emailed them to ask. I got off it as well! Good luck to those still waiting!

Congratulation for everyone who got accepted! I suffer from severe senioritis this semester and just start thinking about finding housing now. I plan to find a few roommates and rent a house. Who have not found a place to live yet? If you want to join me, please PM. Prefer females!

Hello!

Congrats to all that were accepted! :) I was wondering if any current dental students can give their opinions on how D1 summer was? How was the work load? How were the classes? Just really nervous to start lol

Does anyone have any new information about the waitlist or waitlist movement?

Hello!

Congrats to all that were accepted! :) I was wondering if any current dental students can give their opinions on how D1 summer was? How was the work load? How were the classes? Just really nervous to start lol

D1 summer is pretty relaxed and designed to get you used to the workload. We only take around 5 classes, the hardest being head and neck anatomy with cadaver lab. The next two hardest classes are histology and dental anatomy. You're not in school 8-5 everyday which is really nice, so you get a ton of free time! This is the time to explore and hang out with friends, so take full advantage of it! Feel free to ask me any questions you have, I just finished my D1 year

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone still looking for a roommate? Females preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.