****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am looking for female a roommate for the fall. Please PM me if anyone is interested!!!

Join the facebook group! There's a google doc for us to fill out and find roommates with similar interests :)

Members don't see this ad.

I applied in late September and I haven't heard anything yet. Don't know if it's a good or a bad thing since I see that they've already started their waitlist.

I applied in late September and I haven't heard anything yet. Don't know if it's a good or a bad thing since I see that they've already started their waitlist.
havent heard back either :(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be dropping my seat in the upcoming week. Hopefully one of you gets it, good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
they're not doing any more interviews right?

Has anyone received additional paperwork after getting the financial aid packet and second deposit info?!

When is the second deposit due? I'm just asking because I am waiting anxiously on the waitlist lol

Just got an acceptance email today around 6:30!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on the waitlist and just got an email about the Tufts Dental Insurance and it said Hello student, welcome to Tufts University. What does that mean?

I am on the waitlist and just got an email about the Tufts Dental Insurance and it said Hello student, welcome to Tufts University. What does that mean?
I got the same email I’m so confused!!

It means you’re in!!

It was an email error, still on the waitlist :/

Also received the same message, are there any waitlisted candidates who did not receive it? or was this a mass-mistake email? (someone at admissions is probably getting yelled at...)

Also received the same message, are there any waitlisted candidates who did not receive it? or was this a mass-mistake email? (someone at admissions is probably getting yelled at...)
I was on the waitlist, got accepted last week and I did NOT receive an email like that. I feel like that might be a mistake. I would call or email to find out for sure

I got another email yesterday from the financial aid office talking about how I was a student yet I haven’t been pulled off the waitlist. Something is going on.

I got another email yesterday from the financial aid office talking about how I was a student yet I haven’t been pulled off the waitlist. Something is going on.
Call and leave a message

Was just accepted off the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
That's amazing that you got an acceptance during the weekend, but congrats!!! Will you be accepting the seat?
Yeah it came as a total shock to me as well!! It came around 5:30 tonight! I got the email with the video and a second follow up email about the deposit. And I’m not sure about the seat... I have a lot to think about in regards to finances!

I got accepted today as well around 2:30PST!!

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah it came as a total shock to me as well!! It came around 5:30 tonight! I got the email with the video and a second follow up email about the deposit. And I’m not sure about the seat... I have a lot to think about in regards to finances!
If you don't mind me asking when was your interview day?

Y0000 accepted today at 12:30 off the waitlist!

I was just wondering if anyone knew when class orientation is?

If you dont mind me asking, did you pay the deposit for "accepted off the waitlist" or the first and second deposits, or all three of them??
Because my email had two due dates for deposits, I paid the first $1500 deposit and then the second $500 deposit

Just declined my acceptance offer! Hopefully one of you gets it :)

Got the welcome to Tufts email last night! Anyone know when I might get an email with more info?

Got the welcome to Tufts email last night! Anyone know when I might get an email with more info?
Congrats! Should be sometime soon! Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.