Harvard School of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D1 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: Harvard School of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Harvard School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Harvard School of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.89
Science GPA: 3.87
DAT: 24.3AA, 24.1TS, 22.8PAT
Applied: 920
OOS: 750 Applied, 77 Interviewed, 38 Accepted
IS: 66 Applied, 6 Interviewed, 3 Accepted
International: 104 Applied, 5 Interviewed, 4 Accepted
# Enrolled: 35
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.94
Science GPA: 3.92
DAT: 24.7AA, 24.3TS, 23.1PAT
Applied: 990
OOS: 822 Applied, 45 Accepted
IS: 56 Applied, 3 Accepted
International: 112 Applied, 3 Accepted
# Enrolled: 35
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 3.76-4.00
Overall: 3.79-4.00

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Got the "app received" email today, status changed on AADSAS

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
submitted my app on 6/10 but haven't received a single email from harvard

Does anyone know if a letter from a chemistry lab TA will suffice as a letter from a faculty member?

Does anyone know if a letter from a chemistry lab TA will suffice as a letter from a faculty member?
Would try to get it co-signed by the professor if you’re gonna go this route. Email Harvard admissions to confirm.

Most schools would prefer a professor, next best thing would be if they co-signed the letter. A graduate student doesn’t carry as much weight compared to a university professor. So you should check to make sure. Would this letter only be going to Harvard?

Got the App complete email with timeline

Just received app complete email with timeline. I applied June 1st verified June 5th.

has anyone that submitted on or after july 13th received the app complete email?

Saw the interview invite tracker. Anyone know how what dates they sent for invite and stats for first round interviewees?

Members don't see this ad :)
Saw the interview invite tracker. Anyone know how what dates they sent for invite and stats for first round interviewees?
Stats were very high. >95th percentile for DAT and very high GPA. Along with well rounded application.

Will not disclose anymore than that unless the user wants to do it themselves.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anybody else who received a first round interview also just receive the second round intevriew?

Anyone recently have their ADEA App status change to under review? And if so, if you’ve received an interview/ how long after it changed that you did?

For those who received a 2nd round interview how soon after the 1st round were you notified

Does anyone know if Harvard send out a second wave of first round interviews?

I received my acceptance call at 10:15!

Reactions: 1 users
How long do acceptance calls happen throughout the day?

Assuming no call by now probably means not happening. That's okay. Do have to say getting a reminder email to visit campus this morning--- without having gotten a call-- was one of those "??!! :)" .... " Drat. :( " moments. Lol. Oh well. Got accepted to two other schools so will feel good about that. Good luck to everyone!! Be happy where you land!

Can someone please let me know if there is a facebook page or something else to look for roomates for fall 2024 for new incoming students.

Declined my seat - best of luck to everyone hoping to hear back!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything?? Pretty surprised that at this point no decisions (acceptances, waitlists, rejections) have been made and no one has mentioned anything

Has anyone heard anything?? Pretty surprised that at this point no decisions (acceptances, waitlists, rejections) have been made and no one has mentioned anything
not everyone is on SDN...

With such a small class size and limited interviews, it’s going to feel like zero activity. A lot of students also don’t want to post out of fear of being recognized. Students have been accepted, I’d wait until March which is usually when further waitlist movement occurs