****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillCops!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Class of 2022 threads are starting to pop-up so I figured I'd start this one.

It seems as if historically, it takes Tufts until mid-July to send any confirmation email or the supplemental pay link...

But whatever, good luck to you all!

EDIT: Got the obligatory "Thank you for applying" email 40 minutes after posting this!

-------------------------
Last year's thread: ****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2021 interview/acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else already paid the supplemental fee but keeps getting the application revived email where it asks for pay it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Anyone else already paid the supplemental fee but keeps getting the application revived email where it asks for pay it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just got the email to pay the supplemental fee this morning. When did you receive it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the email to pay the supplemental fee this morning. When did you receive it?

I got it on 6/19 and paid it then and they sent me the same email yesterday and today as well.

I got it on 6/19 and paid it then and they sent me the same email yesterday and today as well.
Same! First app received email requesting to pay the fee on 6/19, paid fee 6/19 and received receipt. Yesterday received "application complete" email, then this morning got application received again and that I need to pay the $75... I responded and asked what's up. It's probably just a glitch, or at least I hope so

I had the same thing happen to me. I received the email stating to pay the app fee, paid it the following day & got another email saying I needed to pay. I called and the woman I spoke to was very nice. She said it was a mistake and not to worry! So in other words, they messed up. If you know you paid inore the second email! Hope this helps!

Marked as complete today

Hm... I paid June 29th and my decision status says "Received/Under Review"

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you have to be verified before receiving the email about supplemental?

Schools will not be able to receive your application if your transcripts/LOR are not verified. If they have not received your verified AADSAS application then they will not send you anything.

Is there any essay to write in their supplemental? Thanks!

Last edited:
It took only 1 week for your transcript to be verified? Is there any essay to write in their supplemental? Thanks!
I sent 2 transcripts on 6/1, they were both verified on 6/16. The only thing for Tufts was a supplemental fee. They will email you the link to pay it.

Schools will not be able to receive your application if your transcripts/LOR are not verified. If they have not received your verified AADSAS application then they will not send you anything.
I'm not sure that this is necessarily true, or maybe I'm understanding it wrong. My transcripts are not verified yet, and my committee letter hasn't even been uploaded but I got an email today from a school to pay the supplemental fee and thanking me for applying to there school through AADSAS (not Tufts).

I'm not sure that this is necessarily true, or maybe I'm understanding it wrong. My transcripts are not verified yet, and my committee letter hasn't even been uploaded but I got an email today from a school to pay the supplemental fee and thanking me for applying to there school through AADSAS (not Tufts).
Ah you're right. Because schools CAN receive your application without your transcripts and LORs and they'll still know to send you the email. My bad lol

Ah you're right. Because schools CAN receive your application without your transcripts and LORs and they'll still know to send you the email. My bad lol
Why wait for addition info to ask us for money! lol

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to all you pre-dents that made it this far in your journey. Tufts is one of the more prestigious and well-respected dental schools in the Boston area, let alone in the nation. I can recall my interview like it was yesterday.

Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received the email link with the supplemental fee or anything yet? I submitted my AADSAS June 29th, and got my transcripts and gpa verified last week, but I have not received a single email/call from Tufts. My committee letter request is not complete yet though.

Has anyone received the email link with the supplemental fee or anything yet? I submitted my AADSAS June 29th, and got my transcripts and gpa verified last week, but I have not received a single email/call from Tufts. My committee letter request is not complete yet though.
Tufts is the only school I haven't received anything from.. just need to keep waiting! remember Tufts typically gets more apps than most schools.

Tufts is the only school I haven't received anything from.. just need to keep waiting! remember Tufts typically gets more apps than most schools.
I received supplemental fee email on June 29th

My committee letter isn't in, I submitted June 23rd and received an email from Tufts a few days later. I would contact them maybe?

Did anyone get an e-mail about having their apps completed from tufts today? My status was changed to under review to application complete too..

Anyone get a repeat (literally word for word) email asking for the supplemental fee again? I paid it a while ago and even got the confirmation email. Really confused and a little worried

Anyone get a repeat (literally word for word) email asking for the supplemental fee again? I paid it a while ago and even got the confirmation email. Really confused and a little worried
Just got the same thing and I already paid it like 2 weeks ago, my portal on aadsas says "received/under review"

Same thing here. Emailed them back explaining I already paid and they said it was a mistake and I'm all set.

I just got the email today to pay the supplemental fee! I've never been so excited to pay 75 dollars before

Reactions: 4 users
Same thing here. Emailed them back explaining I already paid and they said it was a mistake and I'm all set.

Same! I just got that e-mail today. Weird, paid it a few weeks ago. Sent them an e-mail.

Hey all, I received my first e-mail to pay the supplemental fee on June 29th and payment accepted e-mail on July 3rd...After that no news! AADSAS says "Received/Under review".

Hey all, I received my first e-mail to pay the supplemental fee on June 29th and payment accepted e-mail on July 3rd...After that no news! AADSAS says "Received/Under review".

Hey! Same here, I paid about a week ago and still under "received/under review" status.

Tufts put my app on hold until they got my official DAT scores, which I sent out last Friday. I haven't heard anything from them and my status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information." Should I call them, or just give them more time?

Tufts put my app on hold until they got my official DAT scores, which I sent out last Friday. I haven't heard anything from them and my status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information." Should I call them, or just give them more time?
I would give them more time

App complete and under review email. Submitted June 22nd.

I completed my app 7/12 and got that email/went under review on 7/13.. wonder why it took so long for your app?
Oh. You know what? That's the second time they sent that email to me. Sent another one June 29th. Too many apps to keep track of, my bad haha.

App received/under review as of yesterday... have any interviews gone out yet?

My status has been changed to "none"

Have not received "completed application" email yet. AADSAS status is "None".

mine has said "received/under review" for awhile now

mine still says "received/under review"

mines says received/application complete, and has said that for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.