****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before the interview date do we get the email? AKA how many days do we have from the day we get the email to the interview day usually?

Members don't see this ad.

How long before the interview date do we get the email? AKA how many days do we have from the day we get the email to the interview day usually?
The e-mail to be invited to interview? I received my e-mail invitation on 11/21/17, and the dates offered to interview were 12/4, 12/5, and 12/6.

Members don't see this ad :)
same. "Received/Application Complete" I am guessing I should give up hope by this point.
If it makes you feel any better, a kid in my class was just invited for an interview like a week or two ago so not all hope is lost yet!

Declined my offer here. I hope one of you guys get it! The interview day at this school was honestly one of the best I've ever had :) Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 2 users
When does Tufts stop interviewing? February?

At my interview (early Jan), Tufts admission said about 70-80 spots aren't filled! Since then, there has been a wave of acceptances so that number probably lowered. But hope is not lost!!!

Did anybody else's status change to Received/Under Review after their interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! Anyone set on Tufts?
I’ll potentially be moving here in the Fall for dental school and was interested in looking for a female roommate!! PM me if interested

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone thing calling the admissions office would do anything? Or is that a waste of time?

Does anyone know when the next wave of acceptance will be?

I hope we hear back soon. I can't concentrate on my studies...

This Tuesday during interview they said there would be results by this Friday but I haven't heard back anything. So nervous.

This Tuesday during interview they said there would be results by this Friday but I haven't heard back anything. So nervous.
Yeah it was supposed to be today...I can’t focus on anything either I just keep refreshing my email lol

hoping more interview invites get sent out......

Reactions: 3 users
I'd be shell-shocked to receive an interview invite at this point lol. Tufts is just acting very abnormal when compared to other schools this cycle

I'd be shell-shocked to receive an interview invite at this point lol. Tufts is just acting very abnormal when compared to other schools this cycle
Interviewed his week and accepted yesterday at 5:24 PM. Applied middle of June. I agree that the timing with Tufts is weird this cycle. At the interview though they said they only interview about 10-12% of applicants but then accept 70-80% of those interviewed. Hope that helps.

When did you interview? Has anyone not heard anything yet?
I interviewed Jan 22, submitted app end of october (yea its really late I knew nothing about applying to dent before september and didn't know it was rolling :| )

Accepted!! Got an email yesterday at 4:23 PM central time. I will be turned down my acceptance because I got an offer from my in state school on Thursday.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed Jan 22, submitted app end of october (yea its really late I knew nothing about applying to dent before september and didn't know it was rolling :| )
That’s lucky! I applied beginning of Oct but absolutely no news since :(

Status
Not open for further replies.