****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, is there a page for the class of 2022?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
btw, is anyone who received the "under review" email on dec. 1 planning on calling the admission committee tmr to ask them what the under review status means, and if it means waitlisted, do we get to know our rank?
Im thinking its easier if one of us called and shared it on this thread than everyone calling Ariel hahaha

Members don't see this ad :)
btw, is anyone who received the "under review" email on dec. 1 planning on calling the admission committee tmr to ask them what the under review status means, and if it means waitlisted, do we get to know our rank?
Im thinking its easier if one of us called and shared it on this thread than everyone calling Ariel hahaha
well if you call and ask let me know :p

well if you call and ask let me know :p

hahahahaha i knew someone was gonna say that xD well ill see if ill call and if i do, ill be sure to let u all know.
does anyone think its rude to inquire about it, like if it makes us seem pushy or impatient if we call and ask? :oops:

to anyone under review after their interview, the office of admission said that it is not considered a wait-list and that it is exactly what it says it is, our file is currently being reviewed by the committee. They dont know when the next wave of acceptance will be sent out, and they also mentioned that all of us who interviewed and did not get an acceptance is under review now...
Still not really sure if i should keep my hopes up for this school, tough i would really love to attend :unsure:

to anyone under review after their interview, the office of admission said that it is not considered a wait-list and that it is exactly what it says it is, our file is currently being reviewed by the committee. They dont know when the next wave of acceptance will be sent out, and they also mentioned that all of us who interviewed and did not get an acceptance is under review now...
Still not really sure if i should keep my hopes up for this school, tough i would really love to attend :unsure:
Thanks for calling, I think we still have hope. I know it’s so hard to get in if put on the waitlist. But now it just means that they haven’t reviewed all the files yet. Temple has a very high acceptance rate of interviewees, almost 80%, so I think we all have hope.

Thanks for calling, I think we still have hope. I know it’s so hard to get in if put on the waitlist. But now it just means that they haven’t reviewed all the files yet. Temple has a very high acceptance rate of interviewees, almost 80%, so I think we all have hope.
i think that was last years stats, not to diminish any hope. But i think i rememeber them saying they have twice as many interviews this year vs last year (thats why they have morning and afternoon groups).

i think that was last years stats, not to diminish any hope. But i think i rememeber them saying they have twice as many interviews this year vs last year (thats why they have morning and afternoon groups).
Oh ok. Let’s just wait. Temple is one of my favorite but I have accepted to the other one. I’ll just see what will happen in the next few months.

Oh ok. Let’s just wait. Temple is one of my favorite but I have accepted to the other one. I’ll just see what will happen in the next few months.
Good luck !

Does anyone know when the next batch of interviews will be held?

Has anyone created a Facebook page yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the admitted students day is? On the acceptance form it ask if you want to attend, but doesn't tell you the date. Didn't want to bother the admissions people anymore so was curious if anyone knew.
Thanks

Does anyone know when the admitted students day is? On the acceptance form it ask if you want to attend, but doesn't tell you the date. Didn't want to bother the admissions people anymore so was curious if anyone knew.
Thanks
My acceptance form says January 5th!

How did everyone send the deposit? Did you just use a personal check?

Does anyone know if there is a minimum grade you need in each class, or GPA you need to maintain, during undergrad in order to not have issues with Temple after acceptance? I did not find anything specific from what I have been sent

if my adea application says none does that mean im basically rejected? I haven't gotten an interview yet either

if my adea application says none does that mean im basically rejected? I haven't gotten an interview yet either

I’ve been under review for Awhile ( w/o interview). Your best bet is to wait till after jan 1st when the admissions committee will meet again and call them to ask.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what month(s) we have time off after the first year of dental school?

Declined my seat in this class! Wish you all the best of luck! Happy New Year!

Is anyone else having a hard time reaching the admissions office? I've called about 20 times in the last couple of days and no one picks up and today I'm getting "office closed." I've been calling the 441-4363 number. Is there another number that I'm not aware off?

Is anyone else having a hard time reaching the admissions office? I've called about 20 times in the last couple of days and no one picks up and today I'm getting "office closed." I've been calling the 441-4363 number. Is there another number that I'm not aware off?
Today it’s probably closed because of the snow storm

Same here. I tried to call them for days but it always goes to voicemail.

Has anyone gotten a confirmation that their deposit was received?

When do they send out the next round of acceptances?

Hi Logos. There is another number you are not aware of (215). I'm from Canada so the 1800 never works for me and no one ever picks up the 441 when I call. Dm me for the number!

Just got my acceptance email today. Interviewed late October

Does anyone know if they're still interviewing people? I applied a little late and my application status has been "received/under review" for a while now.

Does anyone know if they're still interviewing people? I applied a little late and my application status has been "received/under review" for a while now.
Wondering the same thing. I had emailed them my new grades and I'm from PA. They just responded that they will add this info to my application for review. But nothing and I applied in July.

Wondering the same thing. I had emailed them my new grades and I'm from PA. They just responded that they will add this info to my application for review. But nothing and I applied in July.
Oh wow! I actually submitted my supplemental really late. I've heard from a couple of friends that graduated from Temple that they interview until April, so it might not be over for us. Although, I don't see anyone getting invites post December on this forum.

Just got my acceptance email today. Interviewed late October
I also just got my acceptance today! First one! I interviewed mid-November, OOS. How long do we have to accept or decline? I didn't see any dates in the email or on the website link.

I also just got my acceptance today! First one! I interviewed mid-November, OOS. How long do we have to accept or decline? I didn't see any dates in the email or on the website link.
i read that we have until jan 31st to submit the $2000 deposit

I've been accepted today. Where is the facebook page to look for roommates and all that?

yeah thats what it says after you put your email in
So what happens if you put your email in and don’t pay? It acknowledges your interest but shows you haven’t decided yet?

So what happens if you put your email in and don’t pay? It acknowledges your interest but shows you haven’t decided yet?
yeah you started to save your seat but you didnt but didnt finish

I was wondering if anyone heard rejection so far? (Without interview)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.