****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received an email that Temple has accepted your aadsas application and materials yet??

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received any notice either. I'm sure they're just busy with the incoming class

I haven't either and I submitted the AADSAS app 6/6/17

Yeah, I submitted June 5th and everything was in and verified by June 14th, but haven't heard from them...

called them and they said they're not going to look at apps until August.

called them and they said they're not going to look at apps until August.

So are they sending the supps then? The person I emailed was confusing me, first she said I'll get it when the school receives my complete app. I tell her my app is complete and she replied saying I will get the supplemental link with the email I provided to aadsas. Still nothing...

From past years it appears we'll get an email soon saying not to worry because they are reviewing our stuff, then in late august we will get supplementals, then in early-mid September we will get interview invites

Reactions: 1 user
I got here yet either

yeah, so they did the "don't worry we're are in the process of processing all of the applications" email today. Supplementals in mid-late august

Reactions: 2 users
yeah, so they did the "don't worry we're are in the process of processing all of the applications" email today. Supplementals in mid-late august

I got that email just now as well.

SAME HERE

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to confirm- Temple will NOT be sending out supplemental applications until late August/September, correct? I see that on their website they do have a supp, but I'm really confused because people have said that that is not the correct one. Thanks!

Just to confirm- Temple will NOT be sending out supplemental applications until late August/September, correct? I see that on their website they do have a supp, but I'm really confused because people have said that that is not the correct one. Thanks!
In previous years it was that way, but this year since applications are sent to the schools electronically, it seems schools are inviting people for interviews much sooner than in the past.

So is it upon completion that they will look at our app? I submitted my app late June, but my app has only been complete since 7/20. With that being said is my app shoved to the end of the pile or? :-(

So is it upon completion that they will look at our app? I submitted my app late June, but my app has only been complete since 7/20. With that being said is my app shoved to the end of the pile or? :-(
Technically no ones app is complete yet as they haven't requested supplemental fee yet, so you're still pretty early

Reactions: 1 users
anyone else having trouble with the supplemental? my aadsas number doesn't seem to work

Just received email for supplemental (don't have my committee letter in yet too). Does everyone get a supplemental?

Is the supplemental only sent out to qualified ppl or to everyone who applied? I would appreciate it if someone answers, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, mine doesn't seem to work either

anyone else having trouble with the supplemental? my aadsas number doesn't seem to work
Aye! I'm going to try again tomorrow and the day after that before I send them an email.

Same, looks like something's wrong with their system
I got a pop up that said to wait 3 days since the link was sent out for it to work

Lol were all on the same page here

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

They just sent an email about a technical difficulty. They'll send a new link once their IT Dept works it out.

Email from TEMPLE:
Good Afternoon,

Due to technical difficulties, the link for the Supplemental Application is currently not working. We apologize for the inconvenience and our IT department is currently working to resolve the issue.

We will send out a new email with the link as soon as the issue is corrected.

Thank you for your patience.

Is the supplemental only sent out to qualified ppl or to everyone who applied? I would appreciate it if someone answers, thanks!
I would love to know the answer to this as well

Reactions: 2 users
For those interested it works now so you can try the same link again.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Does it matter what option we toggle for the first question asked after inputting your AADSAS #?

I would love to know the answer to this as well
From what I understood after reading their website and previous threads, I believe anyone who applies receives a supplemental.

And one more question, what could they possibly share and with whom, about our applications?

Did anyone use their parent's credit card to pay and later get the confirmation email addressed to your parent's name? I found that a bit weird and hopefully it doesn't cause any confusion.

Did anyone use their parent's credit card to pay and later get the confirmation email addressed to your parent's name? I found that a bit weird and hopefully it doesn't cause any confusion.
I got that too, I found it a bit odd. I guess I'm going into that interview as Connie Choi instead of Justin Kim hahaha.

Reactions: 6 users
Should we wait for the new email link or just go ahead and pay now on the old but working link? Thank you

And one more question, what could they possibly share and with whom, about our applications?

Good question, I'm not sure who but just in case I answered "no one" when it asked about our disclosure preferences

I just called the admission because the application show my work phone instead of my mobile phone. The lady told me do not submit my application until they send another link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called the admission because the application show my work phone instead of my mobile phone. The lady told me do not submit my application until they send another link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.