**The Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

So does that mean with my stats 2.83 overall undergrad gpa and 3.17 masters gpa and an 18 AA, 19 PAT, 19 TS is there a possibility for me to be interviewed to Marquette dental school?

I mean if they are interviewing more people, then there is a chance. Idk how they work out who they interview.

I mean if they are interviewing more people, then there is a chance. Idk how they work out who they interview.
I told you that Cassie Stewart told me that they will offer additional interviews in January and February since all the interview invites has been sent out.

Members don't see this ad :)
So does that mean with my stats 2.83 overall undergrad gpa and 3.17 masters gpa and an 18 AA, 19 PAT, 19 TS is there a possibility for me to be interviewed to Marquette dental school?

Marquette places a high premium on GPA, so unfortunately it is very unlikely that you will receive an interview invite without getting your GPA up to at least a 3.3 overall, particularly if you are an OOS applicant.

Did anyone get a "Thank you for interviewing with us" email from Marquette? It says "we hope that you will give our program serious consideration in the event that we send good news your way in early December." Give me some hope!

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone get a "Thank you for interviewing with us" email from Marquette? It says "we hope that you will give our program serious consideration in the event that we send good news your way in early December." Give me some hope!

I got one too. I would assume everyone gets one as it seems general. Exciting though!

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yeah I think everyone gets that. Still exciting though!

Reactions: 1 users
Haha alright I guess they sent it to everyone in the spirit of Thanksgiving. Oh well it's very nice gesture!

I got the email too. Hope they show me some love on 12/1 <3 Marquette is such a great school

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, Michigan. GPA is horrid, so not like I have/had much of a chance.. but it doesn't hurt to hope for a miracle
I feel ya instate here little lower gpa(3.4) but an ok dat, no love from any oos.

Does anyone who got an interview have their portal set as "invited for interview"? I feel like it won't change until December 1st.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone's status change?

No.

Someone made a post, and it said that they do not use that code anymore. However, someone said one school did change their status. I side with more what AADSAS says though on their message codes until people in masses start saying they have it change.

edit: I would love to have a status change if it was a thing though lol.

When will Marquette contact us, and it is a call or email? Anyone?

Past threads they could call tomorrow and or email the 1st. Sometimes it took a day or 2. Aadsas is probably the sure fire way to know without them emailing or calling.

Not an expert here. Take with a pinch of salt

Last year and the year prior they called the night before. Keep your phone on loud tomorrow night just in case they do it again. I think they called between 4-8 sometime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Did they only do OOS calls the night before?

The Admissions Office told me that they will be calling everyone on December 1st in the morning
This makes the most sense as it coincides with the regulations of the ADA/Aadsas (whichever has the rule for Dec. 1st). It would be like a christmas morning gift haha.

The Admissions Office told me that they will be calling everyone on December 1st in the morning
I think thats what they have to say, Brian normally calls a good bit the night before. (source my instate D1 friend)

Just got an email saying that I'm on the waitlist

Marquette was my only pre-decemeber interview, definitely still processing this, but I've still got 2 more interviews to look forward to! Let's all stay positive you guys!

People on the waitlist, In state out of state?

I'm in state. I was waitlisted the last two years. Didn't get the email until dec 1st.

waitlisted as well. OOS...hoping for a christmas miracle at this point -_-