**** The Official Loma Linda (LLU) Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

I just withdrew from my spot, Good luck to those still waiting!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everybody,
Does any one have a suggestion for off-campus housing?
Thanks

Hey everyone, I declined my seat for this coming fall. Crazy hard decision ha.

I hope someone awesome gets my spot! and good luck!

Definitely some movement in the wait list, I accepted a seat recently. For those of you that are still waiting, hang in there!!!!

So excited to be a part of the class of 2021! I was wondering if there are any current students on this thread who could give us some feedback on what the summer term is going to be like? I heard that its a biochemistry intensive course but was just wondering what its like :)

So excited to be a part of the class of 2021! I was wondering if there are any current students on this thread who could give us some feedback on what the summer term is going to be like? I heard that its a biochemistry intensive course but was just wondering what its like :)
I thought we are starting August 29th during orientation... there is something happening earlier than that?

I thought we are starting August 29th during orientation... there is something happening earlier than that?

It's on the D1 calendar that we just received. I'm seeing orientation on both the 28th and 29th. Biochem with another class starting there after.

It's on the D1 calendar that we just received. I'm seeing orientation on both the 28th and 29th. Biochem with another class starting there after.
How do you access the calendar? I can't find it

Did anyone get accepted from the high alternate cycle for class of 2021?
Thanks

Good luck to everyone who is applying! I am part of Class of 2020, so if anyone has any questions about the process, feel free to ask. :)
Hi! When was the date you got accepted?