2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
Mines still show you will be notified in 30 days.
No interview here

Declined my offer of admission. Stay strong LECOM applicants. It will happen. LECOM is an awesome school with happy students.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else's portal status on lecom still blank?

Reactions: 1 users
Interview today! Very exciting and is my first interview so far.

Reactions: 4 users
anyone got any clue how the 2nd class did on their boards , know the 1st failed their clinical part of boards.

Emailed declining my offer of admission, so I pray for everyone on the waitlist that this brings good new for you soon! LECOM really is a beautiful school with many exciting qualities. Best of luck, class of 2021!

I filled out the secondary a month ago. Nothing shows up on the "required letters and credits" section yet. Should I contact them to ask what's going on?

I filled out the secondary a month ago. Nothing shows up on the "required letters and credits" section yet. Should I contact them to ask what's going on?

Lolol I sent in my app in July and that section is still empty for me :/ I've tried calling and emailing, but still nothing. At least we haven't gotten rejected? :/

anyone got any clue how the 2nd class did on their boards , know the 1st failed their clinical part of boards.

you shouldn't worry about that. In 4 years, everything will probably have been rectified.
Second year hasn't tested yet. It was the first graduating class that had problem with ADEX.

I am sure school knows what the next course of action should be and is probably already working on it.

School doesn't seem to respond to calls or emails, portal doesn't seem to work... Has anyone been able to contact them? maybe I'm just salty I haven't heard back from them, but i think Ill be leaving this school off my list if I end up reapplying...

Lolol I sent in my app in July and that section is still empty for me :/ I've tried calling and emailing, but still nothing. At least we haven't gotten rejected? :/

This is ridiculous. When I call they tell me to leave a voicemail and it had been a month since I did it.

School doesn't seem to respond to calls or emails, portal doesn't seem to work... Has anyone been able to contact them? maybe I'm just salty I haven't heard back from them, but i think Ill be leaving this school off my list if I end up reapplying...

Thats odd, I've always gotten an email back and had my call answered by Shannon. She's been extremely helpful throughout this whole process.

you shouldn't worry about that. In 4 years, everything will probably have been rectified.
Second year hasn't tested yet. It was the first graduating class that had problem with ADEX.

I am sure school knows what the next course of action should be and is probably already working on it.
Thanks but it is investment in my future, I SHOULD be worried if I will attend there. Clinical skills are the most important and I want to be confident the school will prepare me.

That's awesome! Do you by chance know what being "on hold" really means? I emailed Ms. Phillips, but her response was pretty vague.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
hahah nope. She emailed me the same vague response she gave you. But, I did call her on Dec. 2 and she said that those on hold still have a good chance of getting in and to just wait until the January decision date for more info.

so on hold means waitlist? seems like nobody got a letter right?

So my folder requirements finally says something besides no folder items
which meet the requirements have been received.

But now I just have a list of all the requirements with red X's next to them..
Did anyone else go through this

So my folder requirements finally says something besides no folder items
which meet the requirements have been received.

But now I just have a list of all the requirements with red X's next to them..
Did anyone else go through this
Call them and they will sort it out for you. Also it might change again to everything is missing once you get to the review stage...

Call them and they will sort it out for you. Also it might change again to everything is missing once you get to the review stage...

I've had a bad track record of getting in contact with lecom :/ no replies to emails or voice mails. My app has been in with them since late June :(

I've had a bad track record of getting in contact with lecom :/ no replies to emails or voice mails. My app has been in with them since late June :(
I know what you mean... when I aclled they said good thing I did since nobody updated my file as they should of...

I know what you mean... when I aclled they said good thing I did since nobody updated my file as they should of...

Called and sorted! I guess I had been calling at busy times before. They're so sweet over at lecom ❤️

Just got an interview invite to this school!!

Accepted via phone call at 1:15 CST!!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! Btw, do you know if they called anyone else today or if they will be calling anyone else this week?
I'm not sure. I interviewed at the beginning of this month and was told we wouldn't find out until January, but they called early!