2017 *** The Official LECOM Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Admissions status blank here as well. So strange, wonder why some change and some do not. And I did send the letter of intent as they asked.

Will be curious to see decisions this coming week! Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is LECOM showing up on AADSAS for anyone? IIRC they said application status would be there on Dec 1.

Is LECOM showing up on AADSAS for anyone? IIRC they said application status would be there on Dec 1.
Not on mine and they told me that the decision would be posted on there.

My status just changed to Admissions Decision this morning

my status on lecom portal changed today to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." I'm taking this is a bad sign since they notify acceptance through email.

My lecom portal went from "the admissions comittee has made a desicion on your app" after my interview to a few weeks ago "your file is under review by the admissions comittee. You will be notified when a desicion has been made." Super weird that they made a desicion and now it's under review again.

Do u ever think all the interviewers from all the schools get together and are like.. "remember, update all your portals completely randomly before Dec. 1.. that'll keep them on their toes."

Reactions: 5 users
I don't know that this means anything. I saw posts like this from priors years from applicants that got accepted, so who knows what it really means lol.

For those who have received interviews what are your stats?
I've been waiting to hear back from them, 19AA 2.9sGPA

Members don't see this ad :)
LECOM still not showing up on AADSAS :\

Still waiting, but my AADSAS is now showing LECOM and says to check back on December 1 for admission status

Just got accepted email!!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got my acceptance!! Good luck to everybody that hasn't received one yet. LECOM 2021!!!

Reactions: 2 users
My status is still blank and it's not showing up on my portal.

To clear some things up, my AADSAS portal now says "Offer Made." It only came up AFTER I received the accepted email. I have never had LECOM on my portal until earlier this morning. I interviewed in November. Let me know if anyone needs anything else. Good luck all!

CONGRATS to everyone who has gotten accepted:)) I was wondering if its weird that my LECOM portal still says :
" Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for futher review. Your will be notified as soon as a decision has been made"

This is when all of my stuff was submitted:

3 Credits Biochemistry 8/15/2016
8 Credits Biology - 2 Lab 8/15/2016
8 Credits Chem Inorg or Gen-2Lab 8/15/2016
6 Credits English 8/15/2016
8 Credits Organic Chem - 2 Labs 8/15/2016
Core Science Prof 1 8/15/2016
Core Science Prof 2 9/22/2016
Pre Health Comm. Letter 9/22/2016
DAT Complete 8/15/2016

Accepted by email this morning. Its looking like my other interviews are gonna be waitlists. Very likely I will be attending LECOM. Good luck to everyone!

If my portal for LECOM Braedenton says:

"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. We will notify you in 30 days."

Does that basically mean I got rejected? or it means an interview ?

Has anyone else still not heard anything? I already interviewed

Anyone have a clue what it means if the lecom portal is blank and still not showing up on my ADSAS

Still crickets if rejected I'd rather find out sooner that later lol

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

Still crickets if rejected I'd rather find out sooner that later lol

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

I'm pretty sure you aren't rejected yet but have just not been accepted the first round yet so time to just wait till second round

Has anyone received the physical letter in the mail yet? It said receive in 30 days

Lecom still dose not show on my AADSAS portal and also the status on LECOM portal is blank. is anyone in same situation and knows what that means?