***The Official Harvard Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Congrats! Mind me asking what your scores are?

Thanks!! I really wasn't expecting a call from them.
DAT: 23AA/23TS/25PAT/25RC/20QR
oGPA: 4.0 (might change after micro tho lmao.)

Members don't see this ad.

They def are. I was called yesterday and was asked to pick a date starting Nov 9th. After Nov 9th, they interview Mon and Fri only tho.
Good luck for your interview!!
Mind sharing your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
I e-submitted 8/17 and had coursework verified 8/21. I don't really remember, but ya I do think it went from "app complete" to "under review".

Congrats on the interview! Do you know about when you went under review? Just curious.

Congrats on the interview! Do you know about when you went under review? Just curious.

Thanks! I don't really know, but I do remember being under review for quite a while. Like several weeks?

Does anyone here know if interviews are scheduled during Christmas break?

Anyone that interviewed at Harvard have any advice or can explain their experience?

Submitted October 19th and got put under review today 11/15. For timeline purposes for those in the future.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted at 9:03 AM PST

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted today! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page or something for admitted students?

Did anyone that interviewed after November 17th hear back from Harvard?

Did anyone get a rejection email?

Are they giving out post-dec interviews?

I just wanted to come in and say that I have officially declined Harvard's offer for admissions and I will be attending my state school instead. I hung the acceptance letter on my fridge as a reminder of how far I have come and how much money I just saved (lol)

Edit: this post was not serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
I just wanted to come in and say that I have officially declined Harvard's offer for admissions and I will be attending my state school instead. I hung the acceptance letter on my fridge as a reminder of how far I have come and how much money I just saved (lol)

@bighoss would be proud

So what state school will you be attending?

got an interview about 2 weeks ago. really excited to visit the school. can't believe that I got an interview there. is there different dynamic for post-january interviews?

got an interview about 2 weeks ago. really excited to visit the school. can't believe that I got an interview there. is there different dynamic for post-january interviews?

Congrats!

Do you know what interview dates are available for the rest of the application season?

Last edited:
Any new updates here?

I've been "Under Review" ever since late August. I haven't heard anything from them. Should I expect to hear back soon? I didn't submit an AADSAS academic update (don't know if I should) because I got a 4.0 and my overall GPA changed only from 3.92 to 3.93. Has anyone heard back recently? Think it's worth the academic update? I don't know if me not getting a rejection means they may be interested in my application or that they just haven't gotten to my app yet. But on the portal it said "under review" ever since I can remember. Not really sure what to think or expect right now. thoughts?

Edit: I thought I'd be rejected immediately on Dec. 1st honestly (20 DAT with a 17 in Bio and 3.92 overall GPA, 1000 research hours).

Any new updates here?

I've been "Under Review" ever since late August. I haven't heard anything from them. Should I expect to hear back soon? I didn't submit an AADSAS academic update (don't know if I should) because I got a 4.0 and my overall GPA changed only from 3.92 to 3.93. Has anyone heard back recently? Think it's worth the academic update? I don't know if me not getting a rejection means they may be interested in my application or that they just haven't gotten to my app yet. But on the portal it said "under review" ever since I can remember. Not really sure what to think or expect right now. thoughts?

Edit: I thought I'd be rejected immediately on Dec. 1st honestly (20 DAT with a 17 in Bio and 3.92 overall GPA, 1000 research hours).

I’m sort of in the same boat. I updated my MPH stats and my 6 abstracts and 1 JAMA article. Figured that can’t hurt, right?

I’m sort of in the same boat. I updated my MPH stats and my 6 abstracts and 1 JAMA article. Figured that can’t hurt, right?
Good luck to you! Sorry but I don't know what you mean by MPH, abstracts, and JAMA article lol.

He's publishing in journals while driving very fast (top schools want to see 150+ MPH).

Reactions: 2 users
He's publishing in journals while driving very fast (top schools want to see 150+ MPH).
Nice! Getting in my first author publication in by the end of the month (submitting for review) but I don’t think it’ll help at this point since I won’t have it in by the time of the update (assuming I do make an update).

Has anyone heard back that applied later in the cycle? I applied very late (in December) and have not heard back yet. I think they still have 5-10 seats left to fill in the class as the C/O 2022 page on Facebook shows 24 students so far.

There are three additional interview days offered from now into early March.

Status
Not open for further replies.