**The Official ECU SoD C/O 2022 (2017-2018) Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got accepted this morning!! Will be attending! Beyond grateful

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I did. I told them I was accepted out of state and told them ECU is my number one choice. I was accepted the next morning.

Thanks for the info. I guess it makes sense since the email stated that if you got accepted somewhere else to let ECU know so they can make a decision quicker. So I’m assuming that everyone that was accepted yesterday was also accepted somewhere else and let ECU know, therefore speeding up the decision? If so, that is very comforting lol since that means the rest of us who did not get accepted elsewhere and have not heard from ECU yet shouldn’t worry too much because we are still under consideration and those that were accepted got their final decision quicker because they got accepted somewhere else and let ECU know. Sorry for the long post lol

I interviewed back in September, got both continued interest emails, responded via email and phone call stating that I had multiple out of state acceptances, but that ECU was my number one choice. Still no word from them.

I interviewed back in September, got both continued interest emails, responded via email and phone call stating that I had multiple out of state acceptances, but that ECU was my number one choice. Still no word from them.

Hey, maybe shoot them an email with your acceptances letter. Say like "I have to give the other schools and answer soon." Maybe something like that? Where else did you get accepted?

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, maybe shoot them an email with your acceptances letter. Say like "I have to give the other schools and answer soon." Maybe something like that? Where else did you get accepted?
Thats a good idea. I got into WVU and Maryland.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else get an email today about a reapplicant webinar next week?

Just some background: This is my second year applying. I interviewed in October and have gotten the two emails asking if I’m still interested since Dec 1st. I’m confused if this is standard for everyone or if it’s indicative of my status?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get an email today about a reapplicant webinar next week?

Just some background: This is my second year applying. I interviewed in October and have gotten the two emails asking if I’m still interested since Dec 1st. I’m confused if this is standard for everyone or if it’s indicative of my status?

I was accepted 12/1 and didn’t get it so it must be based off status. FYI there are only 42 students in the Facebook group so you may still have a chance.

Does anyone know if the class is full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 including faculty and current D1s, so I actually don’t think so. They still interview through February.

But also I’m in the same boat as you probably. Not rejected, interviewed in October, and in the dark haha so I could definitely be wrong.
facebook group shows 51 members and there are 5 admins so there must only be 46 who have accepted spots. there might also be people without facebook profiles so who knows how many spots are actually left. Does anyone know when the deadline is to accept the most recent round of acceptances?

facebook group shows 51 members and there are 5 admins so there must only be 46 who have accepted spots. there might also be people without facebook profiles so who knows how many spots are actually left. Does anyone know when the deadline is to accept the most recent round of acceptances?
Oh gotcha okay that makes sense

Yes I accepted. Everyone in the FB group seems to have as well. Also since UNC is full that number isn’t likely to change. 46 students are in, there are 51 with faculty and we received an email reminding everyone to join just a few days ago meaning there are some that haven’t joined yet. At this point in time I would say the class may have 1 or 2 spots left but very few. Some may drop as well but the class for now is mostly full.
thank you for the info! best of luck to everyone!

I haven't joined the fb group yet so you can add 1 to its total. But don't give up hope there might still be a couple of slots, best of luck to you guys

Reactions: 1 user
Did everyone still awaiting decision receive a third “continued interest” email today?

Reactions: 2 users
Did everyone else’s heart skip a beat until they saw the subject line? Lol

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else get an acceptance today? I got it late afternoon

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats!
Thanks it was my number one school so I'm thrilled right now! I am not sure whether or not the class is filled. Even if it was, there will still be some people who end up going elsewhere so keep your hopes up and show them your determination.

Did you guys on the waitlist have your aadsas status change? I didn’t get a waitlist email yesterday. Don’t know if that’s good or bad

Did you guys on the waitlist have your aadsas status change? I didn’t get a waitlist email yesterday. Don’t know if that’s good or bad
Mine did but I wouldn’t take it as bad news until you’ve heard something

In the waiting pool too

Hope everyone remembered to pack their trunks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.