ECU School of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Me neither. I was thinking about emailing them tomorrow morning to get a status update.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I accidentally declined someone on the groupme, please retry the GroupMe link if you didn’t get accepted into the chat. Sorry about that!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any news whatsoever on this next wave of acceptances? I was predicting last week but it seems that was wrong.

they sent out an email to everyone in the Class of 2028 regarding future pre-orientation events so I would assume that the class is full. There may be some shuffling after UNC sends its second batch but that won’t be until early Feb.
Do they not send that out on a rolling basis? As in, wouldn’t they send that to everyone in the first wave of acceptances anyway?

Also, I heard UNC should be releasing final acceptances this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Do they not send that out on a rolling basis? As in, wouldn’t they send that to everyone in the first wave of acceptances anyway?

Agree, was just about to say this is what I heard from someone who got in last year in like April

Members don't see this ad :)

Where did you hear about UNC releasing final acceptances this week from?

highly doubt ECU is full if they were interviewing candidates after the 15th? Or I thought they were?
According to another user, they were interviewing candidates around that time so it’s likely they are not full. Based on the older threads, it seems like groups of candidates were accepted even around March-April

Where did you hear about UNC releasing final acceptances this week from?
I know the Adcom met on Jan 19th, and as per historical threads, the second wave should be this week or next. It’s been 30 days since dec 15, so it has to be soon :/

A buddy of mine got an offer today. That must mean they sent the rest of their offers today as well.

I asked if this second Wave would be the final wave last week (barring single drops offs) but they have not replied…
typically they continue to fill the class, even if just a couple ppl, till june

Reactions: 1 users
I asked if this second Wave would be the final wave last week (barring single drops offs) but they have not replied…
I’m under the assumption now that all the seats are officially “filled”. But there is always a handful of students that reserve seats at multiple schools when they receive multiple offers to give themselves more time to decide where they wanna go. I don’t think there’s gonna be anymore waves but that doesn’t mean they won’t extend offers ya know? It’s heartbreaking but thats just the nature of admissions.

Yes, I don’t think they sent it bc it’s full, but rather to inform those who have already received acceptances of what is coming up

Reactions: 1 users
Ms Wadord emailed me saying there is no “second wave.” After the first wave, it’s purely rolling admissions. So we can stop holding our breath haha. There’s still a chance someone gets accepted but it won’t be in a “wave,” just randomly

Ms Wadord emailed me saying there is no “second wave.” After the first wave, it’s purely rolling admissions. So we can stop holding our breath haha. There’s still a chance someone gets accepted but it won’t be in a “wave,” just randomly
When did she email you that?

Also just got rejected. VCU waitlist and unc are my only hopes now. I felt like I did good in the interviews and my stats are all within the normal range or higher. I wonder what what I did

In
Also just got rejected. VCU waitlist and unc are my only hopes now. I felt like I did good in the interviews and my stats are all within the normal range or higher. I wonder what what I did
same. Stats wise and interview wise I thought I was good. Oh well, on to better things