The Official 7/06/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ravupadh

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm taking the exam this date because I am NOT a morning person lol.

How's everyone's practicing going? I'm using the SDNed schedule and I think it's getting the job done. I'm on the second set of chapters and I'm feeling confident.

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

paul... you are annoying

Sorry you feel that way; you can always add me to your "Ignore List".

Instructions: click my username on the left and click the last item ('Add paul411 to Your Ignore List') :thumbup:

Obvious troll is obvious. F for effort.

Sorry you feel that way; you can always add me to your "Ignore List".

Instructions: click my username on the left and click the last item ('Add paul411 to Your Ignore List') :thumbup:

Hah! What is with this guy? He needs to be banned.

Members don't see this ad :)
First post! Thought I'd finally join after constantly looking at this thread for the past month.

Good luck everyone!

i feel sicker now than i did after the test...............at least a 9 in each section will make me happy.

I wasn't freaked out until actually looking at this thread today... now I am counting down for the score release...

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm not brave enough to check... I need to prepare myself mentally first.... I'll wait for someone to post the results first before I check my score...

Good luck to all...should be up in the next 10 minutes. The anticipation is always worse...knowing either way is generally better

As expected... I bombed it :bang:

Verbal 7
Physical 9
Biology 7

guess I'm reapplying next year
oh well life goes on

good luck to everyone!

8VR
10PS
9BS
27M
Not too happy, but maybe i can get into a Texas med school :(
Avg AAMC practice was 29, so i was hoping for at least that.

9 VR
10 PS
12 BS
31O

:eek: :eek: :soexcited:

Third time taking the mcat (27(9-9-9)M, 28(8-9-11)L). FINALLY MADE THE 30 BENCHMARK!!!

I cannot believe I got a 12 on that bio section. THAT SECTION WAS A COMPLETE b*