Texas Tech School of Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I setup the email myself since I was from Tech and I already the tab for TTUHSC but no emails.

For the reception, I'm still waiting for them to email the details.

I constantly check with a fellow if she's received anything but so far there's none. I'm just worried about missing out on something important

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think when Mike sends out e-mails he sends it to our personal e-mails and Tech e-mail :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I have created the facebook group for the Class of 2022!!

This doesn't allow me to post the link, but you guys can search for "Texas Tech University School of Pharmacy 2022" on the facebook search bar.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello all!

I have created the facebook group for the Class of 2022!!

This doesn't allow me to post the link, but you guys can search for "Texas Tech University School of Pharmacy 2022" on the facebook search bar.
I can’t find it

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance email yesterday , interviewed on February 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone’s application still in review or placed on hold?

Can anyone tell me if the reception is a mandatory event? Also has anyone received an email on activating their eraider account? Thanks!

Is anyone’s application still in review or placed on hold?
I interviewed in February, but have yet to hear back. I'm assuming i've been waitlisted or placed in the rolling pool. I reached out to admissions, but no official word yet. I wonder what the odds are at this point?

I've tried searching the facebook page and nothing seems to come up, is it still up? I'm in Abilene and looking at apartments currently and open to potential roommates, but it's hard to get in touch with everyone currently. Thanks!

we
I've tried searching the facebook page and nothing seems to come up, is it still up? I'm in Abilene and looking at apartments currently and open to potential roommates, but it's hard to get in touch with everyone currently. Thanks!
Welcome class of 2022

Thanks, I eventually found it after talking to someone else about it!
Can you please share the link somehow ...I ma unable to trace facebook page and I have been accepted only yesterday