Texas Tech School of Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Amarillo for 2 years, then Dallas for the last 2 years unless they open the Dallas campus for all 4 years, you?
I initially chose Amarillo but I changed it to Abilene, but I don’t plan on staying all 4 years there since we can still do rotations in Dallas.

Members don't see this ad.

How soon after the interview did they send you the acceptance e-mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody who interviewed last Friday, September 29, heard anything?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody who interviewed last Friday, September 29, heard anything?
Nope :( They said we would hear by Wednesday. I think the first group of interviewees got their responses back the following Friday so we'll see tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
So where are you guys planning to stay in Amarillo? lol

I interviewed 9/29 in Amarillo, and never got an email. I would advise checking Merlin (supplementary application) under admissions offer.

I interviewed 9/29 in Amarillo, and never got an email. I would advise checking Merlin (supplementary application) under admissions offer.
Did you get accepted? And never got an email?

ttuhsc.edu/pharmacy/current/bootcamp/
under Dell laptop --> Mobile Precision 5520, does that seem like a good laptop/deal with $1,000 off MSRP?

Do you guys know whether Texas Tech helps us find internships during the summer?

Do you guys know whether Texas Tech helps us find internships during the summer?

I also got into Tech in Abeline!
I’ve also been wondering that...I’ll email Mike.

Is anyone doing the Pharm. D/MBA?

I’m considering it! But I’m hearing mixed things. A lot of people are saying credentials matter, others are saying the work experience from internships matter.

I’m considering it! But I’m hearing mixed things. A lot of people are saying credentials matter, others are saying the work experience from internships matter.

I'm considering it just in case I ever decide take on some kind of corporate job or get an opportunity to move up in a hospital setting. Also, its seems to be pretty cheap compared to other MBA programs! We'll see!

Were you in the Sept. 29th interview group?

Last edited:
I'm considering it just in case I ever decide take on some kind of corporate job or get an opportunity to move up in a hospital setting. Also, its seems to be pretty cheap compared to other MBA programs! We'll see!

Were you in the Sept. 29th interview group?
Yes I was! I was in Abilene. And you’re right about that. I’m hoping for hospital right now but that may change during the next 4 years so it might be good to have an MBA. Do you know if the MBA courses are during only 2 summers? Seems like such a small period of time to do a Mastets degree....

Mike just e-mailed me back and he said that there is an Internship Interview Day but that students are allowed to find their own internships as well :)

Yes I was! I was in Abilene. And you’re right about that. I’m hoping for hospital right now but that may change during the next 4 years so it might be good to have an MBA. Do you know if the MBA courses are during only 2 summers? Seems like such a small period of time to do a Mastets degree....

From what I know, you would be taking the MBA courses (12 credit hours) for 3 summers. That's why Mike said we have the option of starting the summer after P1 so that we're done by the end of our P3 year.

I'm just not sure if I'd want to pass up on summer internships to take the MBA courses...little bit of a dilemma :(

From what I know, you would be taking the MBA courses (12 credit hours) for 3 summers. That's why Mike said we have the option of starting the summer after P1 so that we're done by the end of our P3 year.

I'm just not sure if I'd want to pass up on summer internships to take the MBA courses...little bit of a dilemma :(
2 summers

Do you guys know whether the envelope they gave us with the letter of acceptance needs a stamp or anything before we mail it back??

Do you guys know whether the envelope they gave us with the letter of acceptance needs a stamp or anything before we mail it back??
I believe so. And make sure to ask them to put stamp.

Has anybody received the email with instructions to set up your eraider/email? I got an email on Halloween to expect a follow up shortly with instructions on that and r numbers, etc but last I heard IT was working on figuring out a more efficient way to do it?

Has anybody received the email with instructions to set up your eraider/email? I got an email on Halloween to expect a follow up shortly with instructions on that and r numbers, etc but last I heard IT was working on figuring out a more efficient way to do it?
No, I haven't. I sent Mike an email since I'm a Tech student too but haven't heard back from him since :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

No, I haven't. I sent Mike an email since I'm a Tech student too but haven't heard back from him since :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Thanks! I just want to be sure I'm not behind or anything. Hopefully something comes soon. They said all the correspondence about the meet and greet, white coat, etc would be thru the tech email but since I don't have one I was worried I'm falling behind on stuff to do haha.

Thanks! I just want to be sure I'm not behind or anything. Hopefully something comes soon. They said all the correspondence about the meet and greet, white coat, etc would be thru the tech email but since I don't have one I was worried I'm falling behind on stuff to do haha.
Congrats on getting accepted!

I got an e-mail from Mike early in November about activating eRaider/whether I had recieved my eRaider info but after that I haven't gotten anything

Hi friends, I applied for the Fall 2018 class. Congrats to those that already got accepted :)

Congratulations everyone who got in and good luck to everyone else. I came to ask about the eRaider but it seems like everyone has that problem. Is their anything else we should be doing while waiting cause I feel like their should be?

If you have been accepted and are going to Abilene hit me up on messenger with any questions. Name is Michael dean same profile pic. P3 in ABI and campus president, let me know if I can answer any questions