Texas Tech class 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where you want to spend your 3rd and 4th years?

• Lubbock

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Amarillo

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • El Paso

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
when they say dell laptop, do i really need a dell?

arkroyal said:
when they say dell laptop, do i really need a dell?
I doubt it. They mention the chip must be Intel or AMD, and Dell doesn't produce laptops with AMD chips--unless that has recently changed.

Also, the Campus Preference Form and Immunization Form links are dead.

Members don't see this ad :)
lanzarlaluna said:
Also, the Campus Preference Form and Immunization Form links are dead.

Yeah, sorry about that. I just got excited about a new link w/ some info. Then, I later realized that most of the links were dead. I think I found this page while they were still working on building it. I guess I was just too quick to share my find.

I don't care for Dell's either. I'm going to go check out the Sharp M4000 today. A little early I know, but they look so sweet. Also got a question for any Lubbockonians. Is there a marina at a man-made lake near Lubbock (crossing my fingers)?

TexPre-Med said:
I don't care for Dell's either. I'm going to go check out the Sharp M4000 today. A little early I know, but they look so sweet. Also got a question for any Lubbockonians. Is there a marina at a man-made lake near Lubbock (crossing my fingers)?

Yes. Several of them. In fact you will see one of the closest one's on Saturday. This is the smaller lake.

Nice, I was gonna cry if I couldn't use my kneeboard and wakeboard every once in awhile. A day at the lake is the best way to get away from school.

I'll be joining y'all at Tech, looking forward to it. I will be going to Spring Training, I'll see some of you there!

nihilobstat said:
I'll be joining y'all at Tech, looking forward to it. I will be going to Spring Training, I'll see some of you there!

Welcome Nihilo. You can join our little group on AOL. I'm RRGirlBP. C U in 3 weeks :D

A couple of us Dallas gals noticed there are a few of us in the DFW area. Is anyone interested in meeting up this Friday or Saturday? Which day works best for people and anyone have suggestions on a fairly central location?

TexPre-Med said:
Nice, I was gonna cry if I couldn't use my kneeboard and wakeboard every once in awhile. A day at the lake is the best way to get away from school.
You're gonna cry when you see these 'lakes'

thackl said:

Don't scare them. Alan Henry isnt' too bad although with this drought we've been having it might have turned to dust too...

thackl said:

Whoa, why cry? Are there no marinas, no clear water, or no water at all? This is so scary!

Members don't see this ad :)
TexPre-Med said:
Whoa, why cry? Are there no marinas, no clear water, or no water at all? This is so scary!

Yes marinas, yes some water. Buffallo Springs is very small but if you are willing to drive a bit longer Alan Henry is a good size. Hardly clear but you aren't going to drink it, are you?

RRGirl said:
Yes marinas, yes some water. Buffallo Springs is very small but if you are willing to drive a bit longer Alan Henry is a good size. Hardly clear but you aren't going to drink it, are you?

haha, no. I never plan on drinking it, but sometimes .........

I heard match day was yesterday. Anyone 4th years have good news? Anyone have a copy of the match list?

match day was great and the list is definitely impressive. i skipped classes thursday to go to match day in amarillo - of the 30 fourth year students, 70something % matched their 1st choice and 80something % matched their 1st or 2nd choice. 6/8 students from the whole class matched into orthopedics, and there were 2 ENT matches in amarillo alone. (there was even an ortho/ENT couple that matched together). 50% of the class went into primary care, which made the faculty very happy.

off the top of my head someone is going to hopkins for path, yale for em, u-md shock trauma for gen surg, uva for em and anesthesiology, case western for optho, southwestern for optho, lots of baylor, vandy, emory... and the list goes on. it was all very exciting and it gave me a lot to look forward to (as well as motivation to plow through the rest of this year!)

here is the complete list (with names deleted):

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Match Results - 2006

TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Family Medicine
Loma Linda University - Loma Linda, CA Pediatrics
Residency deferred
Presbyterian Hospital - Dallas, TX Prelim Medicine
UT Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX Ophthalmology
Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX Internal Medicine
Earl K Long Med Ctr - Baton Rouge, LA Emergency Medicine
University of Kansas SOM - Wichita, KS Anesthesiology
Jackson Memorial Hospital - Miami, FL Anesthesiology
University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA Anesthesiology
Yale-New Haven Hospital - New Haven, CT Emergency Medicine
TTUHSC School of Medicine - El Paso, TX Transitional
Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX Neurology
Johns Hopkins Hospitals - Baltimore, MD Pathology
Texas A&M - Scott & White - Temple, TX Internal Medicine
University of Illinois COM - Chicago, IL Otolaryngology
Naval Hospital - Jacksonville, FL Family Medicine
University of Louisville SOM - Louisville, KY Orthopaedic Surgery
Texas A&M - Scott & White - Temple, TX Anesthesiology
University of Oklahoma - Oklahoma City, OK Orthopaedic Surgery
University of Oklahoma - Oklahoma City, OK Otolaryngology
Emory University SOM - Atlanta, GA Prelim Medicine
Emory University SOM - Atlanta, GA Neurology
University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA Emergency Medicine
Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - Rochester, MN Dermatology
University of Arkansas - Little Rock, AR Prelim Surgery
Texas A&M - Scott & White - Temple, TX Diagnostic Radiology
Residency deferred
University of Illinois-St Francis Med Ctr - Evanston, IL Diagnostic Radiology
Grand Rapids Medical Education - Grand Rapids, MI Plastic Surgery
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Pediatrics
John Peter Smith Hospitals - Ft.Worth, TX Transitional
Emory University SOM - Atlanta, GA Physical Med and Rehab
University of New Mexico SOM - Albuquerque, NM General Surgery
University of Texas Health Center - Tyler, TX Family Medicine
Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX Prelim Surgery
Baylor University College of Dentistry - Dallas, TX Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
University of Rochester/Strong Mem Hosp - Rochester, NY IM
University of Louisville SOM - Louisville, KY Internal Medicine
University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, TX Pediatrics
Texas A&M - Scott & White - Temple, TX Obstetrics/Gynecology
Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, TX Psychiatry
McKay-Dee Hospital Center - Ogden, UT Family Medicine
Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, TX Pediatrics
TTUHSC School of Medicine - El Paso, TX Emergency Medicine
University of Texas Medical Center - Houston, TX Prelim Surgery
University of Texas Medical Center - Houston, TX Urology
Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - Rochester, MN Neurosurgery
UT Health Sciences Center - San Antonio, TX Psychiatry
UT Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX Anesthesiology
Residency deferred
Earl K Long Med Ctr - Baton Rouge, LA Emergency Medicine
Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Family Medicine
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Internal Medicine
Emory University SOM - Atlanta, GA Internal Medicine
Case Western University/Metro Health - Cleveland, OH Pediatrics
Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN Pediatrics
Tufts-New England Medical Center - Boston, MA Internal Medicine
Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX Internal Medicine
Christus Santa Rosa Health Care - San Antonio, TX Family Medicine
University of Arkansas - Little Rock, AR Dermatology
TTUHSC School of Medicine - El Paso, TX General Surgery
University of South Florida COM - Tampa, FL Otolaryngology
Baylor College of Medicine/Kelsey-Seybold - Houston, TX Family Medicine
University of Missouri - Kansas City, MO Orthopaedic Surgery
UT Health Sciences Center - San Antonio, TX Pediatrics
TTUHSC School of Medicine - El Paso, TX Emergency Medicine
University of Alabama - Birmingham, AL Internal Medicine
St Joseph's Hospital and Med Ctr - Phoenix, AZ Prelim Medicine
University of Texas Medical School - Houston, TX Anesthesiology
Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN Prelim Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN Neurology
University of Colorado - Denver, CO Prelim Surgery
TTUHSC School of Medicine - El Paso, TX Transitional
University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals - Tucson, AZ Anesthesiology
Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX Internal Medicine
John Peter Smith Hospitals - Ft.Worth, TX Family Medicine
University of Texas HSC - San Antonio, TX Internal Medicine
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Amarillo, TX Family Medicine
Barnes-Jewish Hospital - St. Louis, MO Emergency Medicine
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Orthopaedic Surgery
University of Tennessee Med Ctr - Knoxville, TN Prelim Surgery
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Anesthesiology
UT Health Sciences Center - San Antonio, TX Prelim Surgery
Emory University SOM - Atlanta, GA Pediatrics
University of Texas Medical School - Houston, TX Pediatrics
University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, TX IM/Pediatrics
UT Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX Orthopaedic Surgery
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Obstetrics/Gynecology
University of Arkansas - Little Rock, AR Orthopaedic Surgery
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX Prelim Medicine
UT Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX Physical Med and Rehab
University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, TX Anesthesiology
Case Western University Hospitals - Cleveland, OH Prelim Medicine
Case Western University Hospitals - Cleveland, OH Ophthalmology
University of Texas Medical School - Houston, TX General Surgery
University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, TX General Surgery
Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX Prelim Surgery
Baylor College of Dentistry - Dallas, TX Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
University of Alabama - Birmingham, AL Internal Medicine
Texas A&M - Scott & White - Temple, TX Pediatrics
Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX Obstetrics/Gynecology
Case Western University/Metro Health - Cleveland, OH PhysicalMed & Rehab
William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, MI Diagnostic Radiology
University of Maryland Medical Center - Baltimore, MD General Surgery
East Carolina University/Brody SOM - Greenville, NC Prelim Medicine
State University of New York HSC - Brooklyn, NY Anesthesiology
University of Kentucky Medical Center - Lexington, KY IM/Pediatrics
Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX Internal Medicine
McLennan County Family Practice - Waco, TX Family Medicine
University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA Psychiatry
Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN Prelim Surgery
UT Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX Orthopaedic Surgery
University of Tennessee - Chattanooga, TN Prelim Surgery
Ohio State University Medical Ctr - Columbus, OH Ob/Gyn
TTUHSC School of Medicine - Amarillo, TX Prelim Medicine
UT Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX Diagnostic Radiology
Baylor Medical Center - Garland, TX Family Medicine
Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr - Winston-Salem, NC Pediatrics
Loyola University Medical Center - Chicago, IL Internal Medicine
TTUHSC School of Medicine - El Paso, TX Obstetrics/Gynecology
University of Oklahoma COM - Oklahoma City, OK Internal Medicine
Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Springfield, PA Family Medicine
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare Ctr - Spartanburg, SC Prelim Surgery

ps... the ceremony in amarillo was very classy and the faculty up there really care for the students. everyone in amarillo loves amarillo - the facilities are wonderful and the town is great. i'm not just saying that (i'm in lubbock for years 3/4)... so definitely consider it in your ranking list and don't get bummed if you don't get to stay in lubbock. amarillo, el paso, and lubbock are all great places to be.

Thanks a bunch for posting that. That WAS an impressive year. Gives us newbies something to look forward too.

so for the three campuses,

what are some of the specialities that each campus is known for?

BTW, has anyone received the packets they were supposed to send out ~March 1st?

Leighsah said:
BTW, has anyone received the packets they were supposed to send out ~March 1st?

i've only received the small paper that points me to the website

Ditto to the above. Also does anyone know why we have to buy DELL laptops? Do they provide support for them or what?

TexPre-Med said:
Ditto to the above. Also does anyone know why we have to buy DELL laptops? Do they provide support for them or what?
From what I understand, we don't have to buy Dell. They just let you know if you are going that route, wait b/c you could get an educational institution discount. Also, FYI they've got the financial aid institutional application online now. https://www.ttuhsc.edu/financialAid/application/App0607/first.asp

haphazallama said:
From what I understand, we don't have to buy Dell. They just let you know if you are going that route, wait b/c you could get an educational institution discount. Also, FYI they've got the financial aid institutional application online now. https://www.ttuhsc.edu/financialAid/application/App0607/first.asp

no, you don't have to have a dell. i highly recommend that you get a windows based laptop, though. i personally have a dell, and it has been perfect, so unless you have some personal grudge against the company (and its poor customer service, from what i hear), then dells, which are priced well (esp w/school discounts), are a good bet.

classmates with apples have been really frustrated because they had problems logging onto the wireless network and using the WebCT online program that is our lifeline for class notes, calendars, grades, etc. i just wouldn't recommend adding stress onto an already stressful first year.

same goes for linux -- my fiance is a computer science geek and he has a dell but runs the linux redhat OS -- and he isn't able to use the wireless network at all. he has to run a line to the internet hub. he also can't use WebCT without booting up windows.

access to class notes & everything else that is med school is distributed via WebCT and the exchange email server -- so unless you're very knowledgeable about computers and can circumnavigate the difficulties with Macs and Linux-based systems, just go with the tried and true windows computers. you don't want to risk the huge hassles.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Amy

Thanks, Amy -

That's very helpful. Esp since I just bought a Sony VAIO FS640 a few months back. I recommend it to anyone still looking. It's a nice machine.

Lisa

What kind of discount on the Dell's are we talkin? About $50 off or about half off? I figure if it is a GREAT deal then I'll go with a Dell, but if not, there are so many sweet laptops out there.

amy2003uva said:
no, you don't have to have a dell. i highly recommend that you get a windows based laptop, though. i personally have a dell, and it has been perfect, so unless you have some personal grudge against the company (and its poor customer service, from what i hear), then dells, which are priced well (esp w/school discounts), are a good bet.

classmates with apples have been really frustrated because they had problems logging onto the wireless network and using the WebCT online program that is our lifeline for class notes, calendars, grades, etc. i just wouldn't recommend adding stress onto an already stressful first year.

same goes for linux -- my fiance is a computer science geek and he has a dell but runs the linux redhat OS -- and he isn't able to use the wireless network at all. he has to run a line to the internet hub. he also can't use WebCT without booting up windows.

access to class notes & everything else that is med school is distributed via WebCT and the exchange email server -- so unless you're very knowledgeable about computers and can circumnavigate the difficulties with Macs and Linux-based systems, just go with the tried and true windows computers. you don't want to risk the huge hassles.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Amy

Ok so this was just posted on the Tech website:

Texas Tech School of Medicine students are required to have a Dell Computer that is consistent with the already published specifications. In the past, students that experienced the most problems accessing WebCT and other course-related materials were those whose computers were not Dell computers. If students choose not to purchase a Dell computer, they should be aware that they may experience problems and that there will be limited computer support available from the TTUHSC Information Technology Department.

I don't understand why a Dell could access anything better than say a Toshiba. I figure you are right about Mac and Linux being the big problems. However, have you heard of any problems with other Windows PC's?

TexPre-Med said:
What kind of discount on the Dell's are we talkin? About $50 off or about half off? I figure if it is a GREAT deal then I'll go with a Dell, but if not, there are so many sweet laptops out there.

Their discounts are so low that guys in computer store on campus tell people to buy directly from Dell website because it is cheaper with regular Dell deals than with their Tech discount. I had HP before and did not have any problems with WebCT or other features. But all Tech runs on Dell computers so they suggest using them.

BTW Financial Aid Institutional application is avaliable now for those who does not have few hundred thousands stashed away to pay for school themselves. :)

TexPre-Med said:
Ok so this was just posted on the Tech website:

Texas Tech School of Medicine students are required to have a Dell Computer that is consistent with the already published specifications. In the past, students that experienced the most problems accessing WebCT and other course-related materials were those whose computers were not Dell computers. If students choose not to purchase a Dell computer, they should be aware that they may experience problems and that there will be limited computer support available from the TTUHSC Information Technology Department.

I don't understand why a Dell could access anything better than say a Toshiba. I figure you are right about Mac and Linux being the big problems. However, have you heard of any problems with other Windows PC's?

i'll ask around and see if there have been problems w/other windows-based laptops. i know it sucks because there are a ton of other brands that market great laptops, but with the slight chance of incompatibility at tech, i am not sure if i would go against the mainstream on this one issue. the bottom line is your life will be much happier if you have a windows-based laptop. :thumbup:

that being said, i didn't buy my dell through tech. i scouted this website for a few weeks until i found a coupon code that saved me $500 off any laptop $1499 or more -- it was awesome because i built a $1500 laptop and walked out paying $1000 for it. tech bargains is incredible. they post new coupon codes almost every day and you just type in the promo numbers when you check out at dell.com. my fiance used a promo code and i got my mom a promo code to get a new laptop, too, and they both saved a ton of money.

http://www.techbargains.com/dellcoupons.cfm

** here are the codes that i saw on quick glance that might work best for you guys:

New Dell Home PC Coupons, Mar 16, 2006

Dell Home has discount codes for PCs. No tax in some areas.
$400 off Select Dimension E310 and E510 Desktops $1199+
Code: V?91N4QPFM?J1C Exp 3/23 5:59am CT or after 4000 uses

$300 off Select Inspiron Notebooks $999+ (Excludes XPS)
Code: RH0TFJGWX9JHCM Exp 3/23 5:59am CT or after 4000 uses

$450 off Select Inspiron Notebooks $1499+ (Excludes XPS)
Code: CWW3$617CT41SG Exp 3/23 5:59am CT or after 4000 uses

$750 off Select Inspiron Notebooks $1999+ (Excludes XPS)
Code: M$0BPCBGXQH6TR Exp 3/23 5:59am CT or after 4000 uses

i'll get back to you guys on the non-dell laptop situation.

amy

Amy & Pre-med,
Ignore that garbage on the website about "having to buy a Dell". Buy whatever kind of windows-based laptop you want. The truth is that the bluesocket wireless connection they use here is extremely sketchy, so even with a Dell I can only connect 50% of the time. The IT department here basically has no idea why the wireless network doesn't work all the time, so they make ridiculous suggestions like "everyone should use the same type of PC". Best advice is just to carry a network cable in your bag all the time.

(RRGirl, they actually won't be seeing buffalo springs lake on saturday anymore. Venue has been moved to Old Town on avenue J.)

arsenalgunner said:
Amy & Pre-med,
Ignore that garbage on the website about "having to buy a Dell". Buy whatever kind of windows-based laptop you want. The truth is that the bluesocket wireless connection they use here is extremely sketchy, so even with a Dell I can only connect 50% of the time. The IT department here basically has no idea why the wireless network doesn't work all the time, so they make ridiculous suggestions like "everyone should use the same type of PC". Best advice is just to carry a network cable in your bag all the time.

(RRGirl, they actually won't be seeing buffalo springs lake on saturday anymore. Venue has been moved to Old Town on avenue J.)

Do they plan to cancel Spring training? It's already second event they cancel so far. What DO we get to do? And what's in Old Town?

RRGirl said:
Do they plan to cancel Spring training? It's already second event they cancel so far. What DO we get to do? And what's in Old Town?

No, spring training is fine. Saturday's event just used to take place in the early afternoon out at a lake. Now it's going to be from late afternoon until midnight or so & take place in town. We've rented out a bar (old town) with a big courtyard out front. We will be barbequeing out in the courtyard & inside will be a band & booze. The event should actually be better this year.

arsenalgunner said:
No, spring training is fine. Saturday's event just used to take place in the early afternoon out at a lake. Now it's going to be from late afternoon until midnight or so & take place in town. We've rented out a bar (old town) with a big courtyard out front. We will be barbequeing out in the courtyard & inside will be a band & booze. The event should actually be better this year.

Oh yeah. This sounds much better than the lake thing. :thumbup:
Will they have vans for drunk people or we are calling cabs?

RRGirl said:
Oh yeah. This sounds much better than the lake thing. :thumbup:
Will they have vans for drunk people or we are calling cabs?

A carpool wouldn't be a bad idea. Let me get back to you on that...

arsenalgunner said:
A carpool wouldn't be a bad idea. Let me get back to you on that...

Hey I'm in town and have almost nothing to do so if you guys need any help with anything contact me. I'm always on aol under rrgirlbp.

RRGirl said:
Hey I'm in town and have almost nothing to do so if you guys need any help with anything contact me. I'm always on aol under rrgirlbp.

We can always use help. :) UAU meets wednesday's at lunch time at the tables on the 1st floor. Might not meet tomorrow though as 2nd year's have 2 exams. I'll let you know about next meeting.

arsenalgunner said:
Amy & Pre-med,

yeah, you esp. need a network cable in the histo lab. for whatever reason it is like the bermuda triangle of wireless in there - your connection just disappears! not convenient when you're taking real-time TBL biochem quizzes and you can't connect. bluesocket is a bit sketch...

Do any of you know how many MD/PhD students are starting at Texas Tech this may? I don't want to be the only one!

mike

Hi! I am so excited about being in the class of 2010!!! I do have a question, however. I have all the city info of El Paso and Amarillo from Tech, but I also heard El Paso was not that safe...is that true? Which do most students prefer of the two cities???? Which city provides more opportunities for specialty medicine such as oncology and pathology? Thanks! Have a great night!

My family is from El Paso. It is very safe provided you don't take trips to Juarez, Mexico during the middle of the night. EP is a great place. I'll be choosing EP and also looking into Path.

Welcome Mike and Viv. Hope to see you during the Spring Training.
Mike - I'm sure there will be more than one MD/PHD. You are not going to be alone.
Viv - people prefer ElPaso because it is bigger then Lubbock and because of the border medicine (infectious DZ in late stages). Plus they get to learn Spanish and deliver babies. Amarillo is good for surgery because there are no residents. No need to compete for patient. Lubbock is for married people who don't like to move and for dual degree folks so Mike will stay in Lubbock most likely.

In response to the computer questions, I have an hp laptop, and I have had no problems whatsoever. I guess it's up to you if you want to go the "required" Dell way or not, but I agree that windows-based is important.

We have only one md/phd in our class right now, but there are several in all.

And yes, spring training is on! There are 5 of us putting all of it together except for the UAU party, so be patient! It will be fun, I promise!

Thanks RR and Tex - you really clarified some stuff - El Paso seems perfect. Anyways, even if I wanted to, I dont think any of us would have the TIME to take spontaneous midnight outings to Mexico :) Can't make it to Spring Training, but have TONS of fun and tell me all about it! Take care!

Anybody else notice that we get 2 days in March? I guess something's better than nothing.

Spring Training this weekend: If anyone needs a ride "early" Friday morning from the DFW area to Lubbock, let me know. I'm hoping to leave east Dallas before morning rush hour so we'll get there around lunch time. :D

smiles33 said:
Spring Training this weekend: If anyone needs a ride "early" Friday morning from the DFW area to Lubbock, let me know. I'm hoping to leave east Dallas before morning rush hour so we'll get there around lunch time. :D

Looks like there will be only four of us: you, hapha, tex, and I. Weee!!!

i look forward to meeting some of you guys at the dinner on friday! it was a great time last year and it was funny to meet some of the then-MS1-SDNers.

Sorry I haven't read through the entire thread so I'm sure there may be questions that I could answer. I'm a 4th year who spent her time in El Paso/J-town. If you have any questions about El Paso or school in general (although I'm unsure how accurate I can be about the 1st/2nd years...I was the last class to actually have number grades) let me know. I'm actually in Lubbock this month with my last rotation ever...advanced gross anatomy! :D

amy2003uva said:
i look forward to meeting some of you guys at the dinner on friday! it was a great time last year and it was funny to meet some of the then-MS1-SDNers.

Amy, do you have directions to caprock winery?

Are grades now: High Pass, Pass, Fail? Any other rankings?