Texas A&M Accepted for Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have mine.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. For anyone who ordered the tablet through TAMHSC: what was the administrator rights password that the IT guys put on your computer? I am no longer going to TAMHSC, so I don't know if the IT department will still have my info. If you could PM me, so that maybe I can figure out how to use my tablet without re-staging it, that would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Figured it out.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you out in Temple? I don't think you're the only one who hasn't seen those funds hit your bank account.

no im in CS, i hope the money is in my bank account by tomorrow

and it happened on a saturday?! man i want money now :( when did you get the email that you got the refund (mentioning something about EFT and 1-2 business days)

edit, any of your classmates get their refund?
I got the email on Friday. Some of the people in Temple haven't gotten it yet either.

Does anyone know where we can get a COM car decal? or HSC decal? The only one i've found is one that says "Texas A&M Medicine". thanks!

Also interested.

I would ask Rachel and/or Donna. The one you found may be about the best you can do. My understanding is that they have to put the entire verbiage - Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (or whatever it is this week) on things, which makes it a bit unwieldy.