taiwanese ppl have crooked teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Halitosis

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is the reason why taiwanese and japanese ppl have crooked teeth b/c they just don't care or b/c orthodontic treatments are expensive in their homeland?

Members don't see this ad.

Halitosis said:
is the reason why taiwanese and japanese ppl have crooked teeth b/c they just don't care or b/c orthodontic treatments are expensive in their homeland?

*Burp* My country has the expensive orthodontic treatments as well, believe me I never been to the dentist in my life and I got a white, clean straight teeth. It all comes down to what type of food you ate. I think most asians have crooked and weird teeth not only the japs and taiwanese.
:smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Halitosis said:

I'm Taiwanese, I have straight teeth. So are most of the Taiwanese ppl I know.

Members don't see this ad :)
same here,atright white teeth

I don't know about other countries, but i am sure in Vietnam, if you have one or two crooked teeth, you are seen to be more charming. Most orthodontists work on serious cases like your have the whole crooked jaw of teeth...anyways, i have straight teeth and i love to be that way. :laugh:

Halitosis said:

:laugh: i have quite a number of taiwanese friends. i notice that too. i guess its the food they eat plus they aint conscious of their teeth. LOL. But gosh they're nice, kind and friendly. :thumbup:

Halitosis said:

japanese have long canines, or at least their canines are more anteriorly displaced.
they think it's cute though. you will notice that too if you look at enough japanese people.
so remember, if you're doing any dental work for your japanese patients, match the canine look.