Summer after graduation

The only suggestion I got was a fitness class!

Yes. I heard exactly what you guys were saying but since no one was giving any alternatives, I just decided I was going to stick with my original plan of taking Biology instead.

I don't want to take classes that I'm never going to use for anything either.

I only paid for Psychology so far so I can still decide if I want to take Biology or not.

Members don't see this ad.

But how can we tell you what to pick if we do not know what your school offers ? If you gave a list of alternatives then asked it would be more logical .....

Ok, well, no one asked.

Let me see.

Hold on...

Members don't see this ad :)
POLI-101 (SS) Introduction to Political
Science; 3 credits

NURS-106 Introduction to Associate
Degree Nursing; 3 credits

MATH-153 (M) Pre-Calculus Mathematics;
4 credit

To name a few.

We also have English 101

POLI-101 (SS) Introduction to Political
Science; 3 credits

NURS-106 Introduction to Associate
Degree Nursing; 3 credits

MATH-153 (M) Pre-Calculus Mathematics;
4 credit

To name a few.

We also have English 101

Ok well I am limited into only what you've listed so from that list you have provided , I'd pick Intro to political science , I would assume it wouldn't be as tedious as other sciences and maths period . If there's better I can't choose cause that's all you listed .

Look at the degree requirements for whatever your four year university is going to be and take one of those.

Probably intro English, History, Philosophy classes will be required. But you should check because it varies by school.

And no point taking the nursing class unless you are trying to be a nurse.

well what i did and i just graduated last week...Im taking a class in june then im doing a research program thats offered at UCO my college in July. Since Im going to only be having one class in the morning im also volunteering...so you can find a way to do it all XD goodluck!:D and also most places you volunteer would probably want you to come a few hours in the week so you might even be able to do it on the weekends.