Stupid calls from nurses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes woctor

Members don't see this ad.

bell412 said:
chicachicawoccoc that was a great post about your slobbering boozer patient. i could give a flying f--- about pontine myelinolysis and either will you when you get out of EMT school. and i don't beleive you for a second that you didn't blow air into everyone of your patients belly.

Sorry to bust your bubble man, i really am sorry. . .
And it's not just me intubating well--it's pretty much all of my classmates! Although, like i said, i can't take credit for that b/c MDAs and residents were by my side watching. I'm just saying. . .intubating correctly is simply not-that-hard. I realize that you take great pride in your intubating abilities, and it's a very useful skill to have but you're really not that unique, ESPECIALLY if you'll be working with MDAs.

Oh, and i -know- you "could give a flying f--- about pontine myelinolysis." Everyone here could have told you that right off the bat. This not caring illustrates perfectly why you're a wursey and not a woctor. Accept that, do your job well (like you've been doing) and allow us woctors to do ours, without interfering with your presumtuous attitude.

So when you do decide to "give a flying f---" about such stuff, then go ahead and laugh and belittle woctors' treatment decisions. Until then, you're the one blowing air. :laugh:

Come on now, man, the likes of you give nurses a bad name. :thumbdown:

yes student woctor

Status
Not open for further replies.