Student's Perspective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lg155

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Anyone who goes to Bellarmine University or Southwest Baptist University for DPT, can you give me some insight on what the program is like?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Anyone who goes to Bellarmine University or Southwest Baptist University for DPT, can you give me some insight on what the program is like?
Have you heard anything from bellarmine? I've applied to both. Southwest said they'd review my app again after I finished a couple of classes, which I did this past semester. Haven't heard anything from bellarmine though.

Have you heard anything from bellarmine? I've applied to both. Southwest said they'd review my app again after I finished a couple of classes, which I did this past semester. Haven't heard anything from bellarmine though.

I've applied to Bellarmine as well. From other people on this forum, sounds like Bellarmine has been pretty quiet. I did email them just to make sure that they've received all my materials, and they said "If you haven’t heard anything further regarding your application, just assume that it is still under review." They also sent out an email today to I guess everyone about upcoming information sessions, although it is unrelated to interviews and your chances of admission.

Thanks for the info! I got an email last month about an interview at Bellarmine.