Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alright, everyone should listen to my reads unless I'm saying something about AM.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Never a good idea to try to do math after a long day lol that was an error on my part but at least gave time for wolves to choose their final target and for a better writeup than y'all would have gotten from me last night.
Didn't wolves only have me as a target per the action rules?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alright, everyone should listen to my reads unless I'm saying something about AM.
By the way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.....One Truenamer Reading Card.....

....Property of PotentialShelterVet....

..............Endorsement Pending..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Also uh
Apologies for everyone about to go to deadchat. I crapped all over it.

• Haha
  • Care
Let me tell you, I deserved to get yeeted D1, but being dead for this game was t o r t u r e.

• Care
Last night I dreamed I worked in a convenience store. I'm not sure if there is any meaning to extract from that.

• Hmm
Really want to keep things light and positive but there is definitely a different lesson I learned yesterday; about when a villager is confused and instead of giving her a simple explanation people decide to be dismissive and give her nothing until two minutes before vote close.
Well, from my perspective, AM was in my POE and she was asking about things that would get me + vis killed together. So if I was less than forthcoming, it’s because I thought she was trying to kill me. Given her history of making me choke in previous endgames, I hope AM can appreciate why I was extremely reluctant to trust her with that info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fr though, really good game wolfies. alley, despite the D1 wagon (hello!) you managed to avoid getting yoten the rest of the game. And Barks, your name was thrown around a bunch but you still were never seriously on the table iirc.
Also congrats to the villagers who were still alive in endgame. That was nerve-wracking to watch and I'm sure more so to be a part of.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Well, from my perspective, AM was in my POE and she was asking about things that would get me + vis killed together. So if I was less than forthcoming, it’s because I thought she was trying to kill me. Given her history of making me choke in previous endgames, I hope AM can appreciate why I was extremely reluctant to trust her with that info.
But genny I wasn't able to be a wolf if you thought Barks was a wolf.

Even if I was trying to kill you though, it wouldn't have been mechanically possible for me to end the game because we would have gone to F3 with both of your deaths.

Role PM nuggets, minus the angst:
Here's what I'm thinking.
Mind flayer is an alpha wolf.
Will Byers is also wolf
Minus alpha part.
AM is pinging me so much
Worthy tunnel, or tunnel into hell? Who knows.
The latter.
I love WW and usually it's a fun brain break for me but I think I made a huge mistake sharing the "struck by lightning to yeet AM" thing
Yes. I will not do this again because it was stupid.
How long before someone realizes I just role revealed as a character from The Last Unicorn?
We'll see!
Uncultured swine!
Can't wait to have a deadchat pal in the morning. I bet it'll be Zenge or genny.

I wonder how long I can stay in the top five posters despite being the D1 yeet.
A while.

• Love
  • Care
  • Haha
I knew as soon as she walked in, and then I tested it later by asking her why she was so sketchy (not game-related in any way), and watching for that momentary flash of panic when she tried to figure out if I knew lol
@Barkley13 you’re going to have to switch jobs before you can wolf again 😂

• Haha
She hadn’t posted on thread yet when genny posted that reads list
😅 I only started reading at around page 15 I think, and backtracked to about page 11. I missed some gold it looks like

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks everyone for a great game! I greatly enjoyed my FIRST WOLF WIN!!

Thanks even more to the mods, y’all absolutely KILLED IT!! I love Stranger Things and you did fantastic honoring the show!!

:biglove: :biglove: :biglove:

• Love
@alleycat03 You continuing to mention me after I died felt SO wolfy. People never talk about me that much :laugh:
Uh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?

I don't think I've ever been mentioned so many times in a game I'm not in.

• Haha
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Uh, how about people fixating on "what would shorty do?" like I was freaking Jesus or something, when it came to reading someone WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH?

Pls you came in, delivered the verdict, then zoomed out. We all saw it.👻

• Angry
AND HOW ABOUT PEOPLE DISCARDING MY TRUE VILLAGE READ LIKE I DIDN'T SWEAR ON IT

• Care
  • Haha

I called this out! I brought it up! And the Alley-Alissa double team just kept it going.

• Care
  • Love
Also, at the time I died, I had more than double the post count of AM, the next highest poster.

• Haha
Thanks everyone for a great game! I greatly enjoyed my FIRST WOLF WIN!!

Thanks even more to the mods, y’all absolutely KILLED IT!! I love Stranger Things and you did fantastic honoring the show!!

:biglove: :biglove: :biglove:
I basically was doing the write ups as if they were an episode

• Love
Also, @Barkley13, I consider my crime of shooting you discharged. Your reward for a great wolf game is that I'm going to go back to being suspicious of you <3

• Haha
  • Care
Oh, and in answer to "I wonder what shorty is doing right now", see below:

tl;dr: the answer was screaming.

Also there was no sub chat. I made a PM with the mods just for me to scream in. It reached 4 pages.
I keep asking myself, would shorty be screaming to yeet true (like she might be in sub chat) if she were here on thread? My guess is yes
Ew, don't put words in my mouth when I'm not playing. I don't think that's a good vote today.

Why are we even talking about my having a god read? That I read him correctly in CYO doesn't mean anything for this game.

Like, they know I'm not playing, right? There's no way the thread would be this short.

why the **** are we talking about when I've been right or wrong when I'M NOT IN THE GAME

GUYS FOCUS ON FINDING WOLVES JESUS CHRIST

VILLAGE

THIS LITERALLY COULD NOT MATTER LESS

FIND
WOLVES
PLS

YOU WANTED SHORTY SCREAMING, WELL YOU GOT IT NOW

QUIT TALKING ABOUT "WHAT WOULD SHORTY DO," I'M NOT ****ING JESUS

STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND GO FIND WOLVES

"I wonder what shorty is doing right now"

HAVING A GODDAMN ANEURYSM THAT'S WHAT

WHY ARE THEY STILL TALKING ABOUT ME

stop
saying
shorty

i'm
not
playing
this
game

UNLESS YOU'RE IN MY HEAD, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY I READ INTO TRUE'S POSTS AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS JESUS CHRIST

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Thank you for tallying. So appreciated. I’ll add them in TOC

• Care
Me, every WW game: Ugh, I'm so tired. I think I need to take a WW break.
Me, when I see new sign-ups have started:
evil-laugh-rub-hands.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users