Step 2 cs , june 20th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amashino

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About 3 weeks to go and I'm super anxious, everyday I remember new mistakes I have made and it makes me even more anxious. Anybody in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

a mean there are like 7 or 8 people with the same problem img with not dm degree or 327,
Ok I got it. Yes I am in the same situation, waiting for CS results, this is my last step, I checked and I have all certified with 186, but i'm not able to resgiter for step 3 at the fsmb. So I'm thinking I failed :(
when did your permit schedule disappear? mine 2 or 3 day after my exam and my eligibility period was until december

Ok I got it. Yes I am in the same situation, waiting for CS results, this is my last step, I checked and I have all certified with 186, but i'm not able to resgiter for step 3 at the fsmb. So I'm thinking I failed :(
maybe our score is coming next week a took my last week of permit period 16th may and you?

Members don't see this ad :)
a mean there are like 7 or 8 people with the same problem img with not dm degree or 327,

when did your permit schedule disappear? mine 2 or 3 day after my exam and my eligibility period was until december
My permit is gone, I do not know when exactly but more than 3 weeks gone, and my eligibility period was until Feb 2019, I took the test April 17

My permit is gone, I do not know when exactly but more than 3 weeks gone, and my eligibility period was until Feb 2019, I took the test April 17
Okay, we don't have to be negative!!! Relax and we have to wait for the result we are going to be the exception lol

I am n IMG..permit dissappeared few days after exam. Eligibility period till September 2018. Took exam last week of testing period... not able to apply for step 3 by fsmb ..it's my last step...and my ecfmg website says my certification is complete. Took CS last week of testing period. ..

I am n IMG..permit dissappeared few days after exam. Eligibility period till September 2018. Took exam last week of testing period... not able to apply for step 3 by fsmb ..it's my last step...and my ecfmg website says my certification is complete. Took CS last week of testing period. ..

Same, except I took it April 20th. US-IMG, graduated already. I applied for CS as a student but it's my last step. It's been a rough day for me. I keep checking that step 3 page hoping it will change... I even made 2 accounts hoping for some difference. :(

To the IMGs who are able to "apply" for step 3, what does your "application for ECFMG certification information" say in OASIS? Did you all apply for that while you were still students? It still says "Student" on mine, but I did send my diploma when I graduated and under Credentials Information it does say->
Medical education credentials complete and verified.

What does everyone mean by "their permit disappeared"? The link is still available for me to click on it. When I click on it it says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS. ".

What does everyone mean by "their permit disappeared"? The link is still available for me to click on it. When I click on it it says "The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS. ".

The permit thing has no correlation for sure. We all have something different depending on when we took the exam and our eligibility periods. The step 3 "trick" seems most legit and that's scaring me.

The permit thing has no correlation for sure. We all have something different depending on when we took the exam and our eligibility periods. The step 3 "trick" seems most legit and that's scaring me.

Oh ok. Well, I still haven't completed CK so I just have to wait until Wednesday, unfortunately.

I'm a non-US IMG, this was my last step and took 2cs on May 5th in LA. I read about the fsmb trick few minutes ago and I was able to apply for step 3!!! I hope it means that I passed 2cs, but still not 100 percent if the fsmb trick really works. My scores for Step1/2ck are 257/267 respetively and I',m hoping to get matched this year. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a non-US IMG, this was my last step and took 2cs on May 5th in LA. I read about the fsmb trick few minutes ago and I was able to apply for step 3!!! I hope it means that I passed 2cs, but still not 100 percent if the fsmb trick really works. My scores for Step1/2ck are 257/267 respetively and I',m hoping to get matched this year. Good luck to everyone!
100% u passed

To the IMGs who are able to "apply" for step 3, what does your "application for ECFMG certification information" say in OASIS? Did you all apply for that while you were still students? It still says "Student" on mine, but I did send my diploma when I graduated and under Credentials Information it does say->
Medical education credentials complete and verified. .
So if u can apply for step 3 means that 100% passed
If cant that mean ur score not this week if u passed

Same, except I took it April 20th. US-IMG, graduated already. I applied for CS as a student but it's my last step. It's been a rough day for me. I keep checking that step 3 page hoping it will change... I even made 2 accounts hoping for some difference. :(
Why u made 2 accounts only one coz its ur account for step 3 with ur usmle ID
If u cant apply that means if u passed ur score not this week

That means if u passed u wont get ur score this week

Hey, for those of you who have step 2 cs as their last step, here is your second chance!!
I was not able to apply for step 3 yesterday. But when i checked a few minutes earlier, I am now able to do so!!!!!!
Hopefully this means I passed!!!

p.s. yesterday scared the s*** out of me

Medical education credentials complete and verified. .
This is what I can see , what does it mean

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180619-045001.png
    Screenshot_20180619-045001.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 245
I am able to apply for step 3 today morning. Was not able to apply yesterday. IMG. Took exam last week of testing period..

USIMG haven’t finished Med school but finished all boards and can now apply for step 3 today! Couldn’t yesterday

non-US IMG. I haven't sent my diploma to ECFMG yet, and applied to steps as student. Step 2 CS was my last step. I was not able to apply step 3 yesterday. I just checked, today I can apply. Took the exam last week of exam period

Reactions: 1 users
Why u made 2 accounts only one coz its ur account for step 3 with ur usmle ID
If u cant apply that means if u passed ur score not this week

I made one with my USMLE ID, the other with my SS and it made no difference.

Guys, after freaking out yesterday I got my hopes up now because my step 3 status changed. What does it all mean? Ugh... i'm so confused and worried now that it doesn't mean anything!

So I have noticed some of you were talking about the ECFMG certification info on OASIS. What does that mean? Is your certificate supposed to be available on OASIS if you passed the exam.

If u can apply today so u passed
I can’t register :( but I think maybe because I don't have verifications everyone have medical credential verified! I think IT could be my problem lol hahaha I don t want to think the worst! Congratulation for you guys that yesterday were freaking out lol I have to wait one day more, I hope I could be my verification status or next week! I hope that I took it last week in LA

Hey everyone, it's so quiet here today. Are you all convinced that we passed? I hope we all do, and no matter what good luck to all of us tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
lol I hope so. Somewhat convinced since I made my fsmb account before Sunday and noticed that it changed

Hey everyone, it's so quiet here today. Are you all convinced that we passed? I hope we all do, and no matter what good luck to all of us tomorrow.

Really anxious here, but my permit link is still there, so I guess I won’t get my results tomorrow.. I also didn’t take step 2 CK, so I can't try the famous trick

Really anxious here, but my permit link is still there, so I guess I won’t get my results tomorrow.. I also didn’t take step 2 CK, so I can't try the famous trick

Is there any evidence that the permit link disappearing is linked to the score release week or pass/fail?

I took it on April 26 and my permit is still there. I am so over it. I'll wait until tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! I hope we all pass this exam and move ahead with application process. Fingers crossed

Is there any evidence that the permit link disappearing is linked to the score release week or pass/fail?

So far the evidence is that if your permit link disappear on the sunday before, you'll get your scores on that wedn (w the exception of those people whose score immediately disappeared after the test).
Never heard about a correlation w passing though...

So far the evidence is that if your permit link disappear on the sunday before, you'll get your scores on that wedn (w the exception of those people whose score immediately disappeared after the test).
Never heard about a correlation w passing though...

Thanks, I managed to push the thoughts of the test out of my head for the last few months, creeped back in today due to score report.... super anxious; permit still there...ughhh

I am still a little bit. But I tested it out by trying FSMB before Sunday. And I noticed that my eligibility status changed on Monday after my permits disappeared from the nbme site.

6 hrs remaining ppl wish u all the best

Thanks! I think I won’t get my result tomorrow.. and I took my test on April 12.
Do you have any idea if it is a bad thing to get the result on the second week and so on? Especially considering that I took my test in mid April...

one of my friends got her results 5pm EST and she is IMG, so there is no strict rule you will get it in the morning