Step 2 cs , june 20th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amashino

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About 3 weeks to go and I'm super anxious, everyday I remember new mistakes I have made and it makes me even more anxious. Anybody in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Wow.. so If I get an email on Wednesday that basically means I failed. :( 233/251 and I just blew it :(
Did you try it? I tried I could register I took my exam may 16th last week so I'm the boat! When did you take your test ? Maybe we are the next week I hope so

I am not able to register to Step 3 either (CS was last step, took the exam in the last week of eligibility period). I am hoping that we are going to receive the scores next week. Alternatively since I applied to steps as medical student I am not eligible to apply step 3 (I hope this one is a possibility as well)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not able to register to Step 3 either (CS was last step, took the exam in the last week of eligibility period). I am hoping that we are going to receive the scores next week. Alternatively since I applied to steps as medical student I am not eligible to apply step 3 (I hope this one is a possibility as well)
We are in the same boat, but If you read the post a student could register! But he is American student , I’m IMG I don’t know you I hope we passed it

Reactions: 1 user
We are in the same boat, but If you read the post a student could register! But he is American student , I’m IMG I don’t know you I hope we passed it
I am IMG. Yesterday I was not eligible for step 3. I checked it right now. It says select eligibility triad. I hope its a pass. Good luck to all

I applied for step 2 CS last year in April as a medical student still. I applied for CK much later as a graduate and passed it already. I really don't know what all of this means. It's seriously frustrating.

Hi everyone!
I have been losing sleep the past 2 months awaiting these results! Is there a trick for those who aren't finished with all their steps? I still have CK to do. Congrats to everyone who passed their exams!! Good luck on Step 3!!!

guys im IMG and discovered this trick if u can apply that means 100% u passed
if not that means u cant get ur results this week or if u get it that week that means unfortunately u failed the exam
good luck for u all
if u have any q ask me
i dont think there is a trick for who havent finished all steps

guys im IMG and discovered this trick if u can apply that means 100% u passed
if not that means u cant get ur results this week or if u get it that week that means unfortunately u failed the exam
good luck for u all
if u have any q ask me
i dont think there is a trick for who havent finished all steps

Thank you!! I guess I have to wait a little while longer!! I'm sooooooo nervous!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Not related to date, >2 friends who take it mid-May got their results (FSMB showing eligibility period). However, all of them applied steps when they were graduates, so I still can't rule out the possibility that as students we might not be able to use the FSMB even though it is our last step

Hi everyone!
I have been losing sleep the past 2 months awaiting these results! Is there a trick for those who aren't finished with all their steps? I still have CK to do. Congrats to everyone who passed their exams!! Good luck on Step 3!!!

I still haven’t finished all the steps. May I ask you some questions, please?
1. When and where did you take your step CS?
2. Are you an IMG?
3. Is your permit link still there?
And: 4. what happens when you try to apply for step 2 CS?

I’m an IMG (not still graduated actually) and I took step 2 CS on April 12 in Philly, but my permit link never disappeared. I got the same message that you said. It’s still there. But whenever I try to apply for CS again I’m not allowed.

same
Never mind, actually I can still click on a link, below this message, and this is what it appears to me:

“The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS. “

But our permits are still there.. I don’t think we will get our results this week.
I think The only people who can’t know this are those whose permit disappeared almost immediately after the test.

My link is still there as well. When I clink on the link it says I'm not registered. When I go to IWA and try to register for CS, it says I can't because I am already registered. When I try to register for Step 1, it says I have already passed it. I think after we get our results is when it'll either allow you to register for it or tell you that you passed.

My link is still there as well. When I clink on the link it says I'm not registered. When I go to IWA and try to register for CS, it says I can't because I am already registered. When I try to register for Step 1, it says I have already passed it. I think after we get our results is when it'll either allow you to register for it or tell you that you passed.

True.. I also believe so, it makes sense.
I really think we won’t have our results this week, so 1 more week of wait:/
I don’t understand that.. I took my test on April 12. Do you think this delay on test results is a bad sign?

Another long time lurker first time poster here. I see some people are panicking about this whole thing so I decided to chime in on my experience. I am an AMG and have NOT yet graduated. I took CS April 24th in Houston and it was my last step. My registration was not due to expire until September; my permit link disappeared yesterday ( meaning I basically had an empty box and could not click anything but the "full details" tab at the bottom. Prior to this time, I had a link which would open fully as it did prior to test day. Last night I tried to register for Step 3 and was denied (I freaked out of course), but this morning I tried again and it went through.

I've only heard of this here so I have no history beyond what has been shared in this thread.

My thoughts:
1.graduation is a requirement for final application approval not application attempt. Thats why I believe they have the disclaimer on the site warning those who, like myself, have not yet graduated to not register or else face partial loss of paid amount. To me it meant that currently enrolled students can advance to that point given the other conditions have been met, but will be denied in the final registration verification period ( this is my own interpretation though).

2. If your permit/ permit link is still on the site, likely you're just attempting this too soon and I hope you don't stress more than you need to at this point.
Hope at least some of this is informative to someone! all the best- I'll check in later this week w/ the official result if wanted.

Reactions: 1 users
True.. I also believe so, it makes sense.
I really think we won’t have our results this week, so 1 more week of wait:/
I don’t understand that.. I took my test on April 12. Do you think this delay on test results is a bad sign?

This week starts the reporting week. The majority should get our score on Wednesday.

Another long time lurker first time poster here. I see some people are panicking about this whole thing so I decided to chime in on my experience. I am an AMG and have NOT yet graduated. I took CS April 24th in Houston and it was my last step. My registration was not due to expire until September; my permit link disappeared yesterday ( meaning I basically had an empty box and could not click anything but the "full details" tab at the bottom. Prior to this time, I had a link which would open fully as it did prior to test day. Last night I tried to register for Step 3 and was denied (I freaked out of course), but this morning I tried again and it went through.

I've only heard of this here so I have no history beyond what has been shared in this thread.

My thoughts:
1.graduation is a requirement for final application approval not application attempt. Thats why I believe they have the disclaimer on the site warning those who, like myself, have not yet graduated to not registeor else face partial loss of paid amount. To me it meant that currently enrolled students can advance to that point given the other conditions have been met, but will be denied in the final registration verification period ( this is my own interpretation though).

2. If your permit/ permit link is still on the site, likely you're just attempting this too soon and I hope you don't stress more than you need to at this point.
Hope at least some of this is informative to someone! all the best- I'll check in later this week w/ the official result if wanted.

I've gotten so many variations about this "permit link scenario". I've heard of ppl who's permit disappeared a few days after taking. I guess all we can do is pray at this point. We've waited this long, one more day won't hurt. (I'm literally panicking while I write this post by the way lol!!)

Not related to date, >2 friends who take it mid-May got their results (FSMB showing eligibility period). However, all of them applied steps when they were graduates, so I still can't rule out the possibility that as students we might not be able to use the FSMB even though it is our last step
Are you amg or img?

If the permit disappeared right after the exam, then you probably reached end of your eligibility period. Otherwise it will disappear Sunday before release

Are you amg or img?

I am IMG. AMGs can see the FSMB thing as medical students as couple of AMG medical student have posted here that they could see it. I am not sure (hoping) about IMGs. Maybe that's the reason that we are not able to register step 3.

I am IMG. AMGs can see the FSMB thing as medical students as couple of AMG medical student have posted here that they could see it. I am not sure (hoping) about IMGs. Maybe that's the reason that we are not able to register step 3.
Have you taken all your steps?

I am an USIMG who has a couple months left but finished all my boards as well. Me and a another friend in a similar boat could not register for step 3 either

Me neither!! img but I’m registered as student with 186 because my 327 never arrive to my medical school, I'm that is problem amen! All student could do step 3 because they are amg and the img that could register they are doctor with 327 diploma certification

Reactions: 1 users
Me neither!! img but I’m registered as student with 186 because my 327 never arrive to my medical school, I'm that is problem amen! All student could do step 3 because they are amg and the img that could register they are doctor with 327 diploma certification

I registered with 186 as well. Seems like that might be the issue. In this case, no need to panic we will wait till Wednesday morning

Yeah, I was praying! I wanted a signal and you guys answered with the same situation!!! Everything is gonna be right! I'm a doctor but I'm registered with 186 my 327 (diploma certified) never arrived to my med school, so I'm literally a student!!! Thanks so guys zero negative energy’ it is not casualty I really was confident in my exam mys sp smile with me their were relax! So all of us passed amen amen amen

Another thing my permit.schedule disappeared 2 days after my exam and my eligibility period was until December 2018 similar to all these people that passed and could registered to step 3. I was thinking the man you have the same characteristics so what happen? And then u
I realized that the difference is that I'm img with only 186 and not 327. So I think all that we have in the same boat relax

I am an img. Took cs on April 4. Here is what fsmb looks like for me. It changed monday morning. Does this mean I passed?
1529354155540.jpeg

Another thing my permit.schedule disappeared 2 days after my exam and my eligibility period was until December 2018 similar to all these people that passed and could registered to step 3. I was thinking the man you have the same characteristics so what happen? And then u
I realized that the difference is that I'm img with only 186 and not 327. So I think all that we have in the same boat relax
How do i know if I'm registered with 186 or 327?

When you regist
How do i know if I'm registered with 186 or 327?
when you are registering you have to apply with 186 after that Ecfgm send a document 327 to certified your diploma with your school that you are MD. Meanwhile, you still are a student unto your med school certified it, you Can check it on oasis medical credentials, it happens when you are img and you have your diploma, tell me are you in the same situation of step 3 registration?

Attachments

• 2E977685-66F6-4FF7-889F-5DE742A25F1C.jpeg
    2E977685-66F6-4FF7-889F-5DE742A25F1C.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 147
When you regist

when you are registering you have to apply with 186 after that Ecfgm send a document 327 to certified your diploma with your school that you are MD. Meanwhile, you still are a student unto your med school certified it, you Can check it on oasis medical credentials, it happens when you are img and you have your diploma, tell me are you in the same situation of step 3 registration?

Ok I got it. Yes I am in the same situation, waiting for CS results, this is my last step, I checked and I have all certified with 186, but i'm not able to resgiter for step 3 at the fsmb. So I'm thinking I failed :(

Ok I got it. Yes I am in the same situation, waiting for CS results, this is my last step, I checked and I have all certified with 186, but i'm not able to resgiter for step 3 at the fsmb. So I'm thinking I failed :(

maybe it's just not the week you'll get your result...
How's your permit?

yes, but in oasis all your certification is ready? or still saying the same like me, that VERIFICATION IS pendent?

Last edited: