Step 2 Cs June score release.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWHO007

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This wait is going to be intense.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine in may 9th hopefully I dont have to wait so long. Does anyone know about the step 3 trick??

^ here they say we can check it starting from 1:00 am EST time on Wednesday.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
not sure abt that but heard it shows up on the FSMB.org first like around midnight.
Im afraid to try that trick bc although many people said it worked for them im not sure it works for everyone. If it doesnt work for me ill just be scared af thinking i failed

Reactions: 1 user
Im afraid to try that trick bc although many people said it worked for them im not sure it works for everyone. If it doesnt work for me ill just be scared af thinking i failed

I mean it will say if you passed or failed there, it's just that you find out early unofficial way.

^ Yup exactly this. Few more hours to cry alone before everyone starts to ask about results lol.

Anyway - I feel like the worst examinee ever. It's gonna be hard 31 hours to go...

I have a question.. Is the “trick” under “USMLE step 3” or under “credentialing services FCVS”? I have attached a picture of the website and options Im talking about
Pleasee heelp! Im getting crazy

Attachments

• E7B68939-034A-4905-90F8-9E2C80F70D0D.jpeg
    E7B68939-034A-4905-90F8-9E2C80F70D0D.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 141
It's Credential Services in Examination History.
View attachment 267969

Is this the "trick" way of finding out? Bc I just tried creating an account on FSMB and i clicked on step 3 application and it gave me the red banner indicating "We are sorry, our records indicate that you are not currently eligible to apply for the USMLE Step 3." I am scared, and not sure if it means i failed???

But under credentialing services and examination history, my pass/fail status is empty.!!

any ideas?

Is this the "trick" way of finding out? Bc I just tried creating an account on FSMB and i clicked on step 3 application and it gave me the red banner indicating "We are sorry, our records indicate that you are not currently eligible to apply for the USMLE Step 3." I am scared, and not sure if it means i failed???

But under credentialing services and examination history, my pass/fail status is empty.!!

any ideas?

You have to look under credentialing services, right there where the status is empty you should have your result on Wednesday at 00 hrs

Flash Forward - no, it just means you have to wait. You are not eligible for step 3 yet because there are no available step 2 cs results.

any ideas?
I was also under the impression that it was step 3 eligibility that was the trick. If you go under FCVS it will list your step exams and pass fail status and it sounds like thats where itll appear.

any ideas?
Im the one discovered this trick as i explained on PDF file when you apply if the red line said you cant apply it means you have to wait if you can apply that means u passed

Im the one discovered this trick as i explained on PDF file when you apply if the red line said you cant apply it means you have to wait if you can apply that means u passed

I think he's talking about two different methods but one only of them (step 3 signup) works if ya have taken step 2 ck already. The Credential history works for everyone from what I have read so far, and it gives you the pass/fail status at 1am EST.

Alright guys, this is driving me crazy. STEP 3 registration trick only works if you have already passed STEP 2 CK and STEP 2 CS. So I don't think that trick is going to work for people who have not taken STEP 2 CK. Everyone who took STEP 2 CS will be able to see if they passed or not on fcvs at 12:00 am on Wednesday. Am I right?

Alright guys, this is driving me crazy. STEP 3 registration trick only works if you have already passed STEP 2 CK and STEP 2 CS. So I don't think that trick is going to work for people who have not taken STEP 2 CK. Everyone who took STEP 2 CS will be able to see if they passed or not on fcvs at 12:00 am on Wednesday. Am I right?
Wait I thought the Step 3 trick didn't work anymore, the link to another thread says it was fixed. I think you can only see it on FVCS

I’m assuming since my print permit button hasn’t disappeared (took Cs on 05/17) then my result won’t be available tomorrow?

I’m assuming since my print permit button hasn’t disappeared (took Cs on 05/17) then my result won’t be available tomorrow?

I read that sometimes is not true but for my step 2 ck and step 1 the permit thing it worked! This time for my step 2 cs I never saw a link.

Took mine on 04/18/19 my permit is gone. Good luck to everyone!! Thank you for showing me the FCVS trick, I will check tonight at 1am see if truly works.