Sports Medicine 2020 - 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How's everyone doing? Seems like things are winding down now. Got 4 invites, 3 rejections, and 3 that I've yet to hear from (only applied to 10 programs). But at this point, I'm considering those rejections.
13 interviews, several rejections and many I haven't heard from.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
Is still there any possibility to get interview calls ?...cancellation/absentee/new IV slots ..... it is already Late November.

Finalizing my rank list tomorrow. Anybody else sent theirs to the matching gods?

Reactions: 1 user
Matched also! Hope everything went smooth for everyone on here. Hope to meet y’all as colleagues in the future!

I didn’t end up matching any advice in regards to reapplying next year?

Can I still apply? Please write down the exact dates of the commencement of the examination commission. I missed this performance in 2020. I am interested in sports medicine and the rehabilitation of athletes after injuries. I recently read a few texts on athletics and the Usain Bolt ᐅ Essays on Usain Bolt - Free argumentative, persuasive, descriptive and narrative samples and papers story. It seems to me that this athlete should have continued his career, but not correct rehabilitation after injuries worsened his health.

Last edited: