Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where's @awesomenessity at? She threw a vote my way in like the first minute of the last game but hasn't checked in since saying she got home.
where did she vote you?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
WWing in stop and go traffic... Don't shoot me ski.

BBC comment about non-revenge voting is sketch af. Goose, don't be lazy and say a vote is just random, every vote should have a reason... Useless reading back if you don't state. Pippy is aggressive and it is fun, don't lynch her for it.

"Oh man don't reveal if you have a rolleeee" is way over the top for village imo. Duh. So:

Lynch bbc

Pippy has killer instincts and is a good player. Seems normal to me and I would strongly advise against lynching her unless she does something REALLY weird.

You trying to get me killed N1, BBC? ;)

PSA: last couple games, I've been either lynched D1 by wolves claiming I was aggressive, or wolf killed in the first couple of nights. If I end up dead, I'd look into who is trying to throw shade OR who is trying to vouch for me.

If we have a protector or protect/block out there, please note that I would like to live for longer than 1 cycle this time around.

say whos posts you find sketchy. Come on bbc, youve played ww before.

Lol it's like, day one though and there's only been a handful of posts, most of which have absolutely zero content to them. I know you're not supposed to defend people in WW but like, really? She's right in that there isn't much she can do at this point, somebody's gotta get lynched day 1.

I don't remember playing with Cheat, though I think she played in Immuno when I was modding? If she doesn't pick up her posting and contribute I would want to lynch her in the next few cycles.

Already saying I am not wanting to lynch

Nessy is playing quiet as is her style. So nothing out of the normal yet.

Not sure if SAR is normally this talkative? I've found her a little bit too pushy so far.

Anyway, unlynch whoever lynch SAR

lynch bbc

she's said "whatever im vanilla idc if im lynched" and isnt trying to defend and get people to move off her. this isnt her first ww rodeo, she should know how to defend beyond role revealing, like pointing out what she finds sketchy about other peoples posts, even if its just little things

BBC comment about non-revenge voting is sketch af. Goose, don't be lazy and say a vote is just random, every vote should have a reason... Useless reading back if you don't state. Pippy is aggressive and it is fun, don't lynch her for it.

"Oh man don't reveal if you have a rolleeee" is way over the top for village imo. Duh. So:

Lynch bbc
How the heck is that sketchy? People jump all over people who apparently "revenge vote" every game. I can honestly see how people saw the PM post as sketchy but that is just ridiculous.

D1 Lynch Tally
SAR (1) - BBC
BBC (6) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher, Nessy, Trilt, Ski
GB (1) - BBC
3m (1) - goose
Goose (1) - 3m
serher (2) - raf, cheat

12/12 votes accounted for
lynch ends ~1 minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
So far Goose and BBC seem the sketchiest... Goose you have to have a better reason for lynching someone

lynch bbc

she's said "whatever im vanilla idc if im lynched" and isnt trying to defend and get people to move off her. this isnt her first ww rodeo, she should know how to defend beyond role revealing, like pointing out what she finds sketchy about other peoples posts, even if its just little things
The last 3 games I have spent hours defending myself to just get lynched early every time. If that doesn't work why waste the time?

Not sure if SAR is normally this talkative? I've found her a little bit too pushy so far.

Lol. Get called out for not posting enough game content. Get called out for posting too much game content.

More and more comfortable with my Ferny vote. Gonna leave it there. Seems like wolf scrambling.

LYNCHED CLOSED CHECK YOUR VOTES!

D1 Lynch Tally

SAR (1) - BBC
BBC (6) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher, Nessy, Trilt, Ski
GB () -
3m (1) - goose
Goose (1) - 3m
serher (2) - raf, cheat

12/12 votes accounted for

:eek: I'm actually really surprised by that! but woo!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user

Lynch bbc

So far Goose and BBC seem the sketchiest... Goose you have to have a better reason for lynching someone

Fair enough. I just wasn't by my computer and wanted to make sure I got a vote down in time. Went back to change and computer decided to work on updates *sigh*

Also, mmm wasn't entirely random, I've found her posts weird in every game I've followed that she's played, so I wanted to call her out early. But was random in sense of it being early D1 and wanting to get a vote in.

(side note, anyone else's format totally screwed up on this site? makes following the game difficult lol)

Also, mmm wasn't entirely random, I've found her posts weird in every game I've followed that she's played, so I wanted to call her out early.

Okay this makes me:eyebrow:

Now I actually kinda want to lynch you...

lynch butts bc retaliation

Im trying to change up my game so I can actually play some

Also, mmm wasn't entirely random, I've found her posts weird in every game I've followed that she's played, so I wanted to call her out early. But was random in sense of it being early D1 and wanting to get a vote in.

Then why didn't you say this along with your vote for mmm if that was your actual reason for voting her?

Okay this makes me:eyebrow:

Now I actually kinda want to lynch you...
sorry? In a lot of games I've followed, I thought you could be a wolf. (and have been wrong many times too)

booooooooooo to the wolves for making me have to actually study. There is no crueler death.

Reactions: 2 users
Then why didn't you say this along with your vote for mmm if that was your actual reason for voting her?
because I was on my phone and hate long postings lol. I'm on my computer now

Lynch Fern

No real content posts, a lot of asking questions. Wolf playing dumb maybe?