Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coopah

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Speed Game from a noob mod. 45 minute day cycles 5 minute night cycles. Sign ups below.

1. Pippy
2. @Mad Jack?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Might as well... will be motivation for me to actually finish my lab report due tonight.

2. @Mad Jack?
4. goose
10. Pippy

Reactions: 1 users
2. @Mad Jack?
4. goose
6. raf
10. Pippy

I have a final on monday and a final on tuesday. This seems like a good use of my time :heckyeah:

Members don't see this ad :)
you can't tell me everyone is out enjoying their friday night except for us...

Reactions: 1 user
Studying probably
blrg.gif

but actually I'm studying too

If you call studying an enjoyable way to spend a Friday night then yes, I'm enjoying my Friday night :p
I 100% do not consider that enjoying your friday night.

:rolleyes: I couldn't remember the abbreviation for Mountain Imaginary Time
Not enough people, so signups extended until 8:30 EST, 7:30 CST, 5:30 PST
My time zone was not included. I am offend.
If we're going to be picky about time zones, technically yours are allllll wrong coop. We're in daylight savings time. So EDT, cdt, mdt, pdt (unless you're in Arizona or another place where they don't participate in dst, then it's mst etc still)

If we're going to be picky about time zones, technically yours are allllll wrong coop. We're in daylight savings time. So EDT, cdt, mdt, pdt (unless you're in Arizona or another place where they don't participate in dst, then it's mst etc still)
They do that? :eek:

She said she's in, just has to get home. Which will be in 45 minutes so she might miss the first bit of the first cycle. Speaking of which, I guess I should order my pizza since it's a 40 minute round trip

1. MadJack?
3. Nessy
4. goose
6. raf
8. @SkiOtter?
9. SAR
10. Pippy

Reactions: 1 user
I have to study all weekend :arghh: have fun though ❤