Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are the PM rules? I feel naked without communication lol.
isn't the thread a source of communication?
are you a wolf trying to sound like a villager with no pming abilities? o_O

edited because there was part of a previous scrapped post at the top of it... idk the editing rules but oh well

Members don't see this ad :)
I am here! Finally haha. I am going to attempt to organize my office and study pathology at the same time, we shall we how that goes :p

mmm...delicious pad thai and beer, this is the life.

Lynch BBC

To put someone in the lead, and because she's already sounding weird

Reactions: 1 user
isn't the thread a source of communication?
are you a wolf trying to sound like a villager with no pming abilities? o_O
Oh please lol, I know it is D1 but that is just serious grasping. There is a HUGE difference between thread communication and private PMs.

I PM with people every game, and rely on that as a part of my playstyle. I hate games with no PMing (no offense Coop!)

Gosh what is with you people and your delicious food and alcoholic drinks

I had ramen and spam for dinner because budget and I want a beer now

D1 Lynch Tally
SAR (1) - 3m
BBC (4) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher
GB (2) - raf, BBC
3m (1) - goose

8/12 votes accounted for
lynch ends ~20 minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
Gosh what is with you people and your delicious food and alcoholic drinks

I had ramen and spam for dinner because budget and I want a beer now
I require both food an alcohol after the week I had. 5 exams in 5 days with the lovely highs and lows of crushing my phys final on Wednesday immediately followed by being crushed by my anatomy/histology on Thursday. Likely got a D in the course after that, since I just managed to scrape up to a C last week. Oh well, drown sorrows in beer, pizza, and WW.

I require both food an alcohol after the week I had. 5 exams in 5 days with the lovely highs and lows of crushing my phys final on Wednesday immediately followed by being crushed by my anatomy/histology on Thursday. Likely got a D in the course after that, since I just managed to scrape up to a C last week. Oh well, drown sorrows in beer, pizza, and WW.
Oh I am sorry to hear that friend, beer and pizza and WW are def appropriate in this situation

Maybe get some ice cream too??

D1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
BBC (4) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher
GB (2) - raf, BBC
3m (1) - goose
Goose (1) - 3m

8/12 votes accounted for
lynch ends ~20 minutes

From the speed games I read along with, cheat was usually a lot more active at the beginning (right?)... where is she?

OK, well no PMing.

Do Speed games have abilities ever? I would assume yes but I am also far too lazy to go look at past ones. (If you have an ability definitely do NOT share, just if you have knowledge of what is usually included)

D1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
BBC (5) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher, Nessy
GB (2) - raf, BBC
3m (1) - goose
Goose (1) - 3m

9/12 votes accounted for
lynch ends ~20 minutes

From the speed games I read along with, cheat was usually a lot more active at the beginning (right?)... where is she?

She's gotten lynched or night killed D1 or D2 in the last few games; I wouldn't be shocked if she's lying low to survive until D3. Of course, since you read those games, wouldn't you know that? :eyebrow:

I do think BBC sounded a bit weird, but Butts also is just making a bunch of jokey posts. Butts and 3m both did retaliatory votes, which I'm not usually a fan of, but it's also D1 and theres not too much to go off of.
SAR also had a big post about irl stuff, which is just kind of a distraction.

I'm going to wait a couple minutes before voting to hopefully get a better feel on who I want to place my vote on.

unlynch butts
lynch serher

for jumping on the BBC vote with no reasoning.

I posted what I did about BBC kind of as a joke, because I'm aware it's serious grasping. I wanted to see if anyone would start to pile on the BBC vote without reasoning after that comment, it kind of gives wolves a reason to "agree and vote for someone" without having to add anything to the game.

Yeah I was active in the beginning and usually end up getting lynched D1 3/3 now. LYNCH Serher

OK, well no PMing.

Do Speed games have abilities ever? I would assume yes but I am also far too lazy to go look at past ones. (If you have an ability definitely do NOT share, just if you have knowledge of what is usually included)
Yes the past two have had abilities. I can't remember most of them, but I know I was the protector in Trilt's game and I think caiter was some sort of seer? (i know she had an ability but I can't remember what)

Sorry for the real life post, I forgot that makes me look wolfy every game hahaha.

Side-eying Pippy a bit. Being very aggressive right out the bat. I don't remember that being her play style. But my memory might be seriously fried from this week

OK, well no PMing.

The last couple games have had abilities. But busting out the "I promise I'm not role fishing!" already? Not helping your cause right now :p

I do think BBC sounded a bit weird, but Butts also is just making a bunch of jokey posts. Butts and 3m both did retaliatory votes, which I'm not usually a fan of, but it's also D1 and theres not too much to go off of.
SAR also had a big post about irl stuff, which is just kind of a distraction.

I'm going to wait a couple minutes before voting to hopefully get a better feel on who I want to place my vote on.
giphy.gif

She's gotten lynched or night killed D1 or D2 in the last few games; I wouldn't be shocked if she's lying low to survive until D3. Of course, since you read those games, wouldn't you know that? :eyebrow:

Yeah but I would also expect her to try to hide under the radar if she was a wolf. I just wanted to hear more from her.

Sorry for the real life post, I forgot that makes me look wolfy every game hahaha.

Side-eying Pippy a bit. Being very aggressive right out the bat. I don't remember that being her play style. But my memory might be seriously fried from this week

I have gotten significantly bolder the last few games. Plus, it's a speed game -- isn't everything right off the bat?

But don't lynch me D1 for questioning people; that happened last game and I was super bummed :(

D1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
BBC (5) - SAR, GB, Pippy, Serher, Nessy
GB (1) - BBC
3m (1) - goose
Goose (1) - 3m
serher (2) - raf, cheat
10/12 votes accounted for
lynch ends ~15 minutes

Adding to my own thoughts for clarification: I find Pippy gets more aggressive later in the game which is super helpful as it catches a lot of wolves. However, do not recall seeing that doggedness so early before

Pippy usually comes out swinging, villager or wolf (at least my opinion from the two-ish games I have followed from her)

May I remind everyone of my latest wolfing adventure? :p

I think I learned some lessons about what speaking up at the beginning of D1 gets you.

Whatever, with such short cycles and it being D1 I'm not sure if there is anything I can do. I'm vanilla so no issues if I get lynched.

I have gotten significantly bolder the last few games. Plus, it's a speed game -- isn't everything right off the bat?

But don't lynch me D1 for questioning people; that happened last game and I was super bummed :(
That's why I haven't switched my vote to you! Just wanted to note it for myself for future reference. Not enough to make me super sketched yet.

My initial vote for Ferny was more joking than anything, right now I'm mildly comfortable staying there unless someone else gives me some strong feels.

I like keeping pippy around, at least for a little bit. She usually seems to have pretty good reads when shes village and is an active player. Killing off all the active and talkative players just makes the thread come to a halt and there isnt much conversation.

May I remind everyone of my latest wolfing adventure? :p

I think I learned some lessons about what speaking up at the beginning of D1 gets you.

Whatever, with such short cycles and it being D1 I'm not sure if there is anything I can do. I'm vanilla so no issues if I get lynched.
Why no issues? If youre vanillage, you should be trying to keep yourself alive. Yeah, it's day one, but you could try to do something

Why no issues? If youre vanillage, you should be trying to keep yourself alive. Yeah, it's day one, but you could try to do something
Do what?

I've role revealed, I've explained the posts you find sketchy. Any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm just not sure what else I can do in 10 minutes, besides just give my thoughts on the game so far which I have been doing.