Specialty one-liner generalizations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And a crack at my own peeps........

How do you hide a dollar from a pediatrician?
-Not necessary. We've forgotten what money looks like.

Nice. I like this one, as well:

How do you hide a dollar from a pediatrician?
-Give it to the patient's father.

Members don't see this ad.

A FP doc, a general surgeon and a molecular biologist are waiting in line at a bank when a man walks in, waves a gun around, and demands that the tellers give him money. One of the tellers hits the alarm switch instead and the gunman points his gun at the doc, surgeon, and molecular biologist and orders them to come with him. He drives away with his hostages but then realizes that he's not going to be able to control the three of them so he decides to shoot two and keep one. He wants to keep the one who will be most useful to him so he tells them to justify their existence. FP says, "I can make sure you stay healthy by recommending appropriate screening...." Bang, dead. The molecular biologist starts to speak but the surgeon buts in and says, "no kill me first. I don't want to hear another molecular biology lecture!"

what does OB/GYN stand for?

Oh Boy! Got You Naked!

Members don't see this ad :)
dont think i saw this one:

What do you call two orthopedics looking at an ECG?

a double blind study haha.

Man, ortho got hated on far more than any other specialty!

Good thread, lots of repeats though.

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light bulb has to want to change itself.

I don't think I saw this one but:

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb.

One, but it will take time and the light bulb has to want to change.

How many maintenance men does it take to change a light bulb on the 4th floor of the VA?

Zero.

However, one must first consult general maintenance in the basement who will give you the number to the department who specifically handles the 4 floor. Of course, no one answers this number because they leave for the day at 1:30.

When you do reach someone at this number the following day, they tell you they are too booked to get to you, but you'll be first on their list tomorrow. You reply that maybe if they didn't leave every day at 1:30 then maybe they could get more done. Promptly, you are moved to the bottom of the list.

Mr. M will eventually come evaluate your need for a light bulb change. Unfortunately, there will be some furniture and computer equipment in the way. It is not in Mr. M's job description to move furniture. He says he will get back to you. Of course, he never does.

Several phone calls later you will find out that no one has "furniture mover" in their job description. The only way to get your light bulb changed is to have this job contracted out. You can expect your new light bulb in 3-4 wks.