Some Light reading for PCCM fellowship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Captopril

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to land a spot at a great program, but now have the dilemma of preparing for ABIM and getting my **** together for PCCM simultaneously. Any recommendations from the PCCM sages regarding what review-style book would be best to get a solid foundation for fellowship? I was thinking of hitting the ATS reading list if all else fails.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1431108123.976821.jpg

That should do it.

Good luck!

I appreciate the visual. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think my Pulm is much weaker than my CC, so pulm

? You can get it for $50, it covers ilds and rheum related and infectious issues very well with path and radio graphic correlation. It's only 500 pages with lots of pics. It's an easy read. I read this 3 times before Pulm boards.

Ah ok, will check it out. Pardon my skepticism

? You can get it for $50, it covers ilds and rheum related and infectious issues very well with path and radio graphic correlation. It's only 500 pages with lots of pics. It's an easy read. I read this 3 times before Pulm boards.

I just bought it!
I will have a beer to your health if it helps my boards...
Hell I'll have it just because!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just FYI, I also did seek questions and read the dreaded accp review book as well but felt I learned more from that book that accp's

Just FYI, I also did seek questions and read the dreaded accp review book as well but felt I learned more from that book that accp's

I'm planning on doing that and already booked the chest board review course.
That accp book is a tough but a necessary read.

Have to give you thanks for the recommendations man.
I love that book!
It has helped me make some sense of many little things!

Thumbs up to you mate!
Just got my copy in the mail yesterday and have blitzed through two chapters already. Excellent text!

Reactions: 1 user
Any suggestions for a good pulmonary physiology book? Ideally clinically oriented. Thanks!

Soooo I just took the "incoming fellows" in-service exam (why is this a thing?) and got slaughtered. Suffice to say, I ordered Muller's promptly to alleviate future slaughters.

Reactions: 1 user
Soooo I just took the "incoming fellows" in-service exam (why is this a thing?) and got slaughtered. Suffice to say, I ordered Muller's promptly to alleviate future slaughters.

It is supposedly getting us ready for when we take it in April