So I just failed Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Define femininity in your opinion. This should be good, and, by good, I mean surrealist at the very least.
Not aggressive - meaning not a professional career, housewife, submissive and puts his needs ahead of hers.

Members don't see this ad.

I think he posts on the misc, where it's a running joke that Indian guys have no chance with white girls lol. That board can affect your self-esteem if you take **** too, too seriously.

But tbh, the misc also endorses (esp with dudes having girl problems) taking care of your professional goals and hitting the gym to make yourself look and feel better. I don't think ark does these either. There are plenty of indian girls who want indian dudes. And tbh, there's plenty of indian girls I've seen who I'd love to smash. Get on top of your **** broham. Comeatme
I think he attributes his inability to get women, to ALL Indian guys. That is patently false. There are plenty of Indian men born in the U.S. getting tail.

Reactions: 2 users
I think he attributes his inability to get women, to ALL Indian guys. That is patently false. There are plenty of Indian men born in the U.S. getting tail.
This. Easier to blame lack of success on exogenous **** than on your own attitude or presentation. I know plenty, PLENTY, of Indian guys who crush guts. But they're neither schlubs nor obvious misogynists.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think he posts on the misc, where it's a running joke that Indian guys have no chance with white girls lol. That board can affect your self-esteem if you take **** too, too seriously.

But tbh, the misc also endorses (esp with dudes having girl problems) taking care of your professional goals and hitting the gym to make yourself look and feel better. I don't think ark does these either. There are plenty of indian girls who want indian dudes. And tbh, there's plenty of indian girls I've seen who I'd love to smash. Get on top of your **** broham. Comeatme

Heh, I used to post on the Misc. I stopped going there some time back, it gradually became a cesspool where a bunch of young white men got together to spew hate speech about blacks and Indians. I have no idea what blacks or Indians did to warrant such vitriol, but I suppose racism is inherent to being human. :(

In any case, I've been back in the gym for weeks now, and have given up the booze for months. I'm just not so good when it comes to my diet. That's why I was talking about hatred yesterday: the medical student in that article filled his head with thoughts of hate, vindication, and vengeance, and now he's a competitive bodybuilder. I don't want to get to that level, but perhaps I could take a leaf from his book.

By default, I can maintain a gym routine, but I struggle with maintaining a diet. I think that if I get something to direct my hate at, like that med student did, I might be able to succeed with the latter. There certainly are a few SDN users I hate.

By default, I can maintain a gym routine, but I struggle with maintaining a diet. I think that if I get something to direct my hate at, like that med student did, I might be able to succeed with the latter. There certainly are a few SDN users I hate.
That's the spirit. Nothing works like pure anger and hate to harden those arteries.

That's why I was talking about hatred yesterday: the medical student in that article filled his head with thoughts of hate, vindication, and vengeance, and now he's a competitive bodybuilder. I don't want to get to that level, but perhaps I could take a leaf from his book.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that is probably not the healthiest mindset.

That's the spirit. Nothing works like pure anger and hate to harden those arteries.
Am I the only one around here who exercises for health benefits? ?

Reactions: 4 users
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that is probably not the healthiest mindset.
What's ridiculous is he thinks that anger and hatred is what drove him to change rather than wanting to prove that person wrong (i.e. Elle Woods).

Am I the only one around here who exercises for health benefits? ?
Why do that when you can use it for anger, hate, and vengeance purposes to send you straight to psychosis?

Reactions: 3 users
Not like I'm saying you can't be pissed and work out. One of my workout mixes is metal for f's sake. But hate isn't a good primary motivator. I work out because my body needs it, it comes from a place of self love, not one of self hate. Exercising and dieting to make you not hate yourself DOESNT WORK. No matter how fit you become you will still hate yourself, I promise you that

Wait. Didn't we already figure out Ark is hugh Myron? Why is he still here?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes they will give previously banned posters a second change (e.g. ruralsurg) - but it usually ends the same way eventually.

(I'm just hypothesizing)
Haha who is rural surg now? That guy was a character?

ruralsurg was the repeat handle. I don't think he's back (yet) although I'm sure he will be.
I still believe Ark is the most elaborate troll on the internet. I guess it wouldn't surprise me for a person to be like that though.

Reactions: 1 user
It makes me a bit sad to get so much hate :(

Anyways, I'm surprised that people think I have a problem with female authority figures. Pretty much all the teachers and mentors I have had in my life have been women, and I respect and love all of them.

The difference is that in terms of marriage/dating, I am looking first and foremost for a sex partner and a housekeeper, not a professional woman. There's nothing wrong with a woman having a professional life, but it does not attract me in the slightest. That's really it. I don't see anything misogynistic about that statement.

Sounds like a live-in hooker.

Not like I'm saying you can't be pissed and work out. One of my workout mixes is metal for f's sake. But hate isn't a good primary motivator. I work out because my body needs it, it comes from a place of self love, not one of self hate. Exercising and dieting to make you not hate yourself DOESNT WORK. No matter how fit you become you will still hate yourself, I promise you that

Oh, I don't hate myself, I hate others. Specifically Anasto and GuyWhoDoesStuff, along with a few other people from my medical school.

I only hate people who have severely wronged me in some way, as the aforementioned have.

Oh, I don't hate myself, I hate others. Specifically Anasto and GuyWhoDoesStuff, along with a few other people from my medical school.

I only hate people who have severely wronged me in some way, as the aforementioned have.
I truly doubt that. The way you speak about yourself is full of loathing

What do you think about that @Anastomoses

:corny:

She compared me to a school shooter. That's just so insensitive and rude on so many levels, I can't even
Well, you admit to hating your classmates and women, so it's not the furthest of stretches.

And what GWDS do? Pull your pants down in the hallway?

Well, you admit to hating your classmates and women, so it's not the furthest of stretches.

And what GWDS do? Pull your pants down in the hallway?

GuyWhoDoesStuff has never said a word of encouragement towards me, preferring derision and scorn instead.

And I beat no ill will towards either group you mentioned.

GuyWhoDoesStuff has never said a word of encouragement towards me, preferring derision and scorn instead.

And I beat no ill will towards either group you mentioned.
I'm curious as to what egregious acts people at your school have done to you that qualifies as severely wronging, since you hate some random stranger on the internet for not encouraging you.

Perhaps you have different tastes.

Women pick up on things, LOL!

Sigh, I am so sick and tired of people telling me how much having the right attitude matters in life. If I bought into that "power of positive thinking" claptrap I would go listen to Tony Robbins.

I'm curious as to what egregious acts people at your school have done to you that qualifies as severely wronging, since you hate some random stranger on the internet for not encouraging you.

Well, it's more the incessant insults on the part of GWDS that made us enemies.

Sigh, I am so sick and tired of people telling me how much having the right attitude matters in life. If I bought into that "power of positive thinking" claptrap I would go listen to Tony Robbins.

Your attitude might be fabulous! :)

I'm hesitant to side with Arkangeloid bc his tactfulness is obviously lacking in this thread but....

There's nothing misogynistic about wanting a housewife and not a two-professional marriage. There's an unending supply of women who don't want to join the rat race and instead want to start a family and be homemakers/mothers first and foremost. What's wrong with that? It's a ferggin sweet life if you have the personality to fit it.

Personally, I plan on working pretty damn hard as an attending, but also want a family. That's not compatible with a two doctor household, unless I was willing to make certain sacrifices (which I'm not). I had no problem at all finding someone who's compatible with this lifestyle. Hell, I constantly hear women in my class "joking" about how they wish they could just stay at home after residency, and that their goal is to work the least amount of hours possible once they get hitched. So why is Ark misogynistic for openly wanting a partner of that mindset?

I know that you have to toe the feminist party line, and I admire your loyalty to your ideology. I'm afraid I'm more beholden to common sense, though.

http://assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71520.pdf

That should satiate your desire for evidence.
You and common sense have never even been introduced. But you should know, GWDS has long since been my favorite poster on SDN...so I'm flattered that you put us in the same basket.

hahahaha...ryan gosling loading the washing machine isn't a dream for you? ;)
It is for me.
Ryan Gosling just had a baby with his girlfriend who is 8 years older than him. Where do I get a deal like that? I love gorgeous, younger successful millionaires.

You and common sense have never even been introduced. But you should know, GWDS has long since been my favorite poster on SDN...so I'm flattered that you put us in the same basket.

It is for me.
Ryan Gosling just had a baby with his girlfriend who is 8 years older than him. Where do I get a deal like that? I love gorgeous, younger successful millionaires.
When you become Eva Mendez. No offense boo, you're hot as shiz but you were not in The Other Guys.

Looks and femininity matter the most to me. That's really it.

the **** you doing dude, buying a honda?

looks is important but the most important quality is w/e or not you get along with him/her. i've met some 5s that I'd rather marry than some 10s because they are way more fun to be around.

Sometimes they will give previously banned posters a second change (e.g. ruralsurg) - but it usually ends the same way eventually.

(I'm just hypothesizing)
What did ruralsurg do wrong?

I have no clue what pushed it over the edge

What a weird dude.

I have to admit I actually thought you were him with yet another new handle for a while...
Except I don't even know what he even did wrong initially. Unless sarcasm is somehow against TOS.

I really agree with both of those. Thought Derm was the respawn of ruralsurg, and never could tell what got him axed. Spoiled for a fight every now and then, but I don't think that is ban-worthy.

I really agree with both of those. Thought Derm was the respawn of ruralsurg, and never could tell what got him axed. Spoiled for a fight every now and then, but I don't think that is ban-worthy.
Yeah, um no. Being insufferable or truth-teller is hardly worthy of being axed. I don't remember ruralsurg very well though.

Well, of course you would feel that way...
tumblr_inline_n9ss6nUyOP1steivq.gif

Well, it's more the incessant insults on the part of GWDS that made us enemies.

Sorry Ark, my dance card's full. If I add you to my enemies list, I'd have to bump either Chad Kroeger or Paula Deen.

I can have my secretary notify you of any cancellations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Oh, I don't hate myself, I hate others. Specifically Anasto and GuyWhoDoesStuff, along with a few other people from my medical school. I only hate people who have severely wronged me in some way, as the aforementioned have.
GuyWhoDoesStuff has done absolutely nothing to you. At least if you're going to have "enemies", pick the right ones. Just as an aside, if you label everyone as "enemy" or "friend" based on a perceived slight - MS-3 clerkships and residency are going to be very difficult for you. With that route, the only residency you can maybe get away with a lack of interpersonal relations is Pathology (maybe Radiology, but I doubt it).

Anastomoses you hate bc she is a woman who happens to call you out on stuff.

I'm hesitant to side with Arkangeloid bc his tactfulness is obviously lacking in this thread but....

There's nothing misogynistic about wanting a housewife and not a two-professional marriage. There's an unending supply of women who don't want to join the rat race and instead want to start a family and be homemakers/mothers first and foremost. What's wrong with that? It's a ferggin sweet life if you have the personality to fit it.

Personally, I plan on working pretty damn hard as an attending, but also want a family. That's not compatible with a two doctor household, unless I was willing to make certain sacrifices (which I'm not). I had no problem at all finding someone who's compatible with this lifestyle. Hell, I constantly hear women in my class "joking" about how they wish they could just stay at home after residency, and that their goal is to work the least amount of hours possible once they get hitched. So why is Ark misogynistic for openly wanting a partner of that mindset?
That's not what people are debating. He has a very antiquated view on how women should be and act. That's fine if he lived in the 1950s/1960s but he doesn't. It's why he has to turn to arranged marriage and he thinks he can put all these mandates on her bc he'll be a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.