Share your stock Entry and Exit as you make them thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone still holding on to MARA? I got in at 21.72, didn't sell when it hit 24, it's down to 17.9. I only bought 10 shares so it's only a -$38 for now.
I sold when it went up about 10%

Members don't see this ad :)
The WSB memes finally got me and I bought my first calls, I've only been selling puts the past 10 months. Bought 2 NOK Mar 5 $6 calls for $148, a lottery ticket funded by my premiums from PLTR/NIO/FUBO.

I sold to close those BB calls at EOD lol. They prob won't go anywhere

Interesting. I have mostly used Robinhood and I can't say that I have ever found it difficult to trade penny stocks. What makes it difficult on those platforms?
You have to go thru a lot of hoops because they want to protect investor given these stocks are risky. There are also some penny stocks that you can't even buy at all.

Last edited:
Anyone still holding on to MARA? I got in at 21.72, didn't sell when it hit 24, it's down to 17.9. I only bought 10 shares so it's only a -$38 for now.

I sold when it fell from 26 to 23 while I was still green. Join our discord, we are posting our moves there now. I think mara will go back up when BTC does though.

I tried to join but said the invite expired or something

How do I join?

@khydroxide link?

Speaking of BNGO? When should I sell it or is it a long hold? I have 10 @ 5.2

I've heard price targets of $20. Can always sell some and let the rest run. Don't be like me and sell all too early.

I was going to sell my 59 shares ($4.84/share) once it was @10. Well, it's at $12 and I feel like I should keep.

@mentos @thumbz What say you? What's the long term prospect of BNGO?

@mentos did you keep SNPW?

$20 short term is what I've heard. Long term, maybe $50?

It's hard to buy penny stocks in any platform... What platform do you use?

I think you mean OTC? Penny stock just means it's under $5. I also use Schwab.

I am curious what platform you use that makes it hard to buy penny stocks?

See above.

You need to send him/her a check (even a small one) after these gains are realized. Haha.

I accept check, cash, Venmo, PayPal, crypto πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 1 users
@khydroxide link?

I've heard price targets of $20. Can always sell some and let the rest run. Don't be like me and sell all too early.

$20 short term is what I've heard. Long term, maybe $50?

I think you mean OTC? Penny stock just means it's under $5. I also use Schwab.

See above.
If long term for BNGO is $50, I am keeping it.

Yeah, I meant OTC stocks. Do you have to jump thru a lot of hoops to buy these stocks in Charles Schwab?

Members don't see this ad :)
If long term for BNGO is $50, I am keeping it.

Yeah, I meant OTC stocks. Do you have to jump thru a lot of hoops to buy these stocks in Charles Schwab?

No I just buy them. The only difference is they don't trade premarket or after hours. And I think Schwab only rounds to the nearest tenth. So if you want to buy at 0.085 for example, you have to round up to 0.09. If you get Schwab then ask someone for a referral link and you'll get $100 I think. Person who refers doesn't get anything which is dumb.

Keep in mind BNGO is a pharma stock so it's very volatile. Will probably be choppy on its way up and down.

Everyone who has NNDM and GEVO also owns BNGO and I think they're all planning to keep until $50. It is the new trifecta. I will jump back in if it dips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I sold when it fell from 26 to 23 while I was still green. Join our discord, we are posting our moves there now. I think mara will go back up when BTC does though.

I did notice that MARA bought $150 million of bitcoin yesterday.

Also, we are approaching the Chinese New Year which means people give out cash to their friends in China. It's reasonable to believe people will cash out their Bitcoin to do it.

I noticed E*TRADE won’t let me buy pennies before market open

Bought a bunch of the two relatively unknown ARK funds this week, IZRL & PRNT.

Continue to load up on AESE.

Bought BQ (Chinese Chewy).

Bought MELI.

Bought Pintrest too.

πŸ’ŽπŸ™Œ

LMAO if this really stays in the money

Attachments

• really now.png
    really now.png
    101 KB · Views: 55
I don't even have 20k lying around to exercise. LOL

Those of you with Vanguard Roth IRA... what funds are you buying? I own a few VTI but I just maxed out for the year over the weekend so I need to make some purchases.

Awwww yeaaaa. I have 50 @4.20 Nokia.

I might just double up on it while it's down then. I also heard about Blackberry being part of it, I have 10 @12.2.

I also see ZOM mentioned. All just rumors of course.

Those of you with Vanguard Roth IRA... what funds are you buying? I own a few VTI but I just maxed out for the year over the weekend so I need to make some purchases.
More VTI

In GME 946 shares avg price 14.45. Price now over 200. Will sell probably if makes it to 1000 a share.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Man, don't be greedy, bail out now.
I'll have to see what the next couple weeks bring. Shorts may need to close their positions, and the price keeps hitting new highs. The past weekend, the first ceiling was over 100, and then 200. People are talking 500 a share next. Some even state 1000 or more in not outta the possibilities. I got really lucky on this one. Stumbled on it on a stock screener and blog, and bought about 700 shares initially just to try and triple the capital. (bought at 5.64 a share). Never did I think it would jump up to 250 a share so far.

Just hoping to get to 1,000,000 and then aim to get to at least 5 Million to retire early. I have a great job(super easy, not retail any more) but the freedom that could bring not even worrying about money especially these days with so much turmoil.

Some guy at Wallstreetbets turned his 50K into 22 million. Super lucky. Not the norm. Good for him!

I'll have to see what the next couple weeks bring. Shorts may need to close their positions, and the price keeps hitting new highs. The past weekend, the first ceiling was over 100, and then 200. People are talking 500 a share next. Some even state 1000 or more in not outta the possibilities. I got really lucky on this one. Stumbled on it on a stock screener and blog, and bought about 700 shares initially just to try and triple the capital. (bought at 5.64 a share). Never did I think it would jump up to 250 a share so far.

Just hoping to get to 1,000,000 and then aim to get to at least 5 Million to retire early. I have a great job(super easy, not retail any more) but the freedom that could bring not even worrying about money especially these days with so much turmoil.

Some guy at Wallstreetbets turned his 50K into 22 million. Super lucky. Not the norm. Good for him!

Those kind of guys are degenerate gamblers though. If he is smart, he withdraws his money and deletes the app.

I'm thinking about placing an order for AMC tomorrow morning.

Those kind of guys are degenerate gamblers though. If he is smart, he withdraws his money and deletes the app.

I'm thinking about placing an order for AMC tomorrow morning.
AMC is the latest meme stock they are excited.about

I keep a 40% position in VDIGX bc I think it’s possible that any FAANG member (aside from apple) could get anti trusted any year.

So GME opens over $350 and trading halted?

Diamond hands. LOL

Sold to close for $10,000

Today's high for the 1/29 $200c strike was $120. lol

The highest GME strike price today is $320. There's always tomorrow~

GL w/ those diamond hands hanging on to stock

Loving the strength in JBLU. Will see how the rest of day goes to but more later. Setting my 401Ks back to full STONKs now

NOK calls are printing, stock halted twice this morning.

Yes. They saying AMC or Nokia are next.
Add BB to this list.

53 on GME @ $76.46 = up $13490.59 / 332.9%
200 on BB @ $19.77 = up $684.19 / 17.9%
297 on NOK @ $4.90 = up $523.54 / 35.96%
145 AMC @ $16.11 = down $102.89 / -4.4% (got into this today, wish I did yesterday)

Started investing on Monday. Initially started last year in April, but didn't have that much growth

πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Reactions: 2 users
I guess there will be a movie for GME in the future!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Add BB to this list.

53 on GME @ $76.46 = up $13490.59 / 332.9%
200 on BB @ $19.77 = up $684.19 / 17.9%
297 on NOK @ $4.90 = up $523.54 / 35.96%
145 AMC @ $16.11 = down $102.89 / -4.4% (got into this today, wish I did yesterday)

Started investing on Monday. Initially started last year in April, but didn't have that much growth

πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
All of these are short squeeze plays, there are a reason why it's pumped right now and it was being shorted heavily for the right reason. All short squeeze will come down eventually. Just make sure you sell at the right time, don't be a bag holder.

The issue with gme is there is still lots of shares shorted about 138% of the avail.shares.