Share your stock Entry and Exit as you make them thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Small cap vs large cap is interesting to me. So you think small companies are going to outperform Amazon, Netflix, Apple, etc, right?

Seems like a long shot to me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Small cap vs large cap is interesting to me. So you think small companies are going to outperform Amazon, Netflix, Apple, etc, right?

I think short term yes, only because with the influx of money it favors the volatility of small caps. It's why companies like GEVO, BNGO, NNDM (and a lot of other mentos picks) are able to double their market cap on a solid run - that being said they could halve their market cap just as easily if this all dries up. For a company like AMZN, AAPL or NFLX to double their market caps in a month is nearly impossible (thanks TSLA for making me add the nearly). But on the flip side, their downside is also a lot less.

My small cap mutual fund is up 25% since November 4th which is absolutely insane - it's almost doubled the S&P return for that same period. To contrast my large cap growth fund is up 12% for the same period, or around 1% behind the S&P and half the small cap.

Granted, this is only my naïve opinion on how the markets work.

Reactions: 2 users
I might buy some GME weekly FD calls tomorrow and see if this short squeeze still has any momentum.

GME 100c ftw

Members don't see this ad :)
Sold 20% wife Eth at 1320 in case it falls again

I’m ok with a complete exit at this price, but I’m bullish too and greedy for more. Just hedging to profit from a pullback

They did last year... according to the indices in my 401k.

They did last year... according to the indices in my 401k.

Are you still holding CYDY? I know mentos sold (and I've almost paper handed it a couple of times myself)

They published some old (but interesting) breast cancer data. I know they're doing their basket malignancy trial. It may be enough for a bit of a pop this week if enough people see it.

Are you still holding CYDY? I know mentos sold (and I've almost paper handed it a couple of times myself)

They published some old (but interesting) breast cancer data. I know they're doing their basket malignancy trial. It may be enough for a bit of a pop this week if enough people see it.
I sold it...and used some of the $ to buy SNPW

Honestly that was probably the better choice. I keep looking at the opportunity cost of those shares as I buy things like CCIV and am up 50% in a week.
Did not know about CCIV. Did they just have their IPO?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope, they're a SPAC and there is a rumor that they're going to merge with Lucid (the "Tesla killer"). It's all entirely speculative right now and has gotten a little out of hand, but I bought the minute the rumor hit the airwaves at $13.97 and am riding it up. If the rumor turns out to be false it'll hopefully not gap down before I can sell above $13.97

Edit: because of how spacs are structured my max downside is about $3.30, so I'm holding on to every share instead of hedging by selling profits. I could lose $3k ish but if they confirm the rumor I could make 200-300% on this.

Honestly that was probably the better choice. I keep looking at the opportunity cost of those shares as I buy things like CCIV and am up 50% in a week.

Dump that trash it's costing you money. Or sell half in case it runs up later.

Reactions: 1 users
Sold 40% of the wife’s Eth at 1450. She’s at 1k over goal. Only 40% left.

Edit: will be interesting to see what ETHE premium does tomorrow in response to this.

Last edited:
Ameritrade Portfolio at 149.3k at PM so far this morning. 150k mile marker looks to be in reach by end of day.

AUPH trading still halted...Hopefully for buyout news. If you can get in below $17 PM, go for it. Also, CCIV up big already.

Last edited:
This is nuts. We don't need to share our picks anymore, just buy any stock and it will double within a week. If your stock isn't up at least 10% per day then you need to dump it for something better cause it's costing you money. Stop paying your mortgage and empty your bank accounts. Buy as much stock as you can.

Last edited:
This is nuts. We don't need to share our picks anymore, just buy any stock and it will double within a week. If your stock isn't up at least 10% per day then you need to dump it for something better cause it's costing you money. Stop paying your mortgage and empty your bank accounts. Buy as much stock as you can.

Easy man..... people that don't know what they're doing could easily ruin their finances by listening to your advice.

Everyone is a genius in a bull market.

Can't wait for this QE-fueled joke market to get blown out.

Then again it's been like that since 2008 aside from a few lulls in the money printer

I might buy some GME weekly FD calls tomorrow and see if this short squeeze still has any momentum.

GME 100c ftw

I was gonna toss in 2k in FD 100c calls (prob weren't any sellers though) on Friday and GME is now sitting at $102.96 premarket.

Such a missed opportunity... might just day trade puts today then..

Last edited:
Easy man..... people that don't know what they're doing could easily ruin their finances by listening to your advice.

Everyone is a genius in a bull market.

Was just joking.

Was just joking.

I figured you were throwing down some sarcasm in that one.

Not gonna lie though - I have ~17k sitting in a kitchen renovation fund that over the weekend thought "if I had tossed all this into CCIV when I bought it I would have paid for my kitchen with CCIV gains"

• Haha
Putting in buy orders to buy 13,000 shares of JBLU at price low $14.xx

Min target price in 12 months is $26. If you're willing to hold for 2-3 years, target price is low $80s.

GME calls have insane IV so doing BB $25c 1/29/21 @ 2.80x3

I wish you would stop predicting up days :p

• Haha
1.9 trillion with possibly 2-3x leverage will be hitting the market very soon. Use this dip to buy the tourism and recreational play on the bounce.

1.9 trillion with possibly 2-3x leverage will be hitting the market very soon. Use this dip to buy the tourism and recreational play on the bounce.

Was this the dip earlier today? Or another one coming?

Dip just starting. Chill.

Long term trend is up, but we're just working through the short term market fluctuation in order to load up the bear fuel, in order to short squeeze more people on the way up.

Select your favs, and set target entry prices. This correction should last about 1-2 weeks.

Are you going to listen to someone that doesn't know anything that isn't public?

People can claim we're going down every month and at some point they'll be right

Hoped for a bigger Moonday and it sure looked like it was going that way in the morning but can't complain. My TDA account passed 150k for the first time since starting with around 40k in 2016. I know plenty on here have made even more huge gains in probably less than half the time, but I totally didn't expect it from myself even in this bull market. I was financially illiterate and started this as a learning experiment thinking it might motivate me to learn better how this world works. Thanks guys for tips!

Today's biggest gainers:
AUPH +6.4k
PLTR +1.1k
Overall: 155.9k (+8.3k)

Are you going to listen to someone that doesn't know anything that isn't public?

People can claim we're going down every month and at some point they'll be right

He does a good job predicting the ETH prices so I'm all ears.

Hoped for a bigger Moonday and it sure looked like it was going that way in the morning but can't complain. My TDA account passed 150k for the first time since starting with around 40k in 2016. I know plenty on here have made even more huge gains in probably less than half the time, but I totally didn't expect it from myself even in this bull market. I was financially illiterate and started this as a learning experiment thinking it might motivate me to learn better how this world works. Thanks guys for tips!

Today's biggest gainers:
AUPH +6.4k
PLTR +1.1k
Overall: 155.9k (+8.3k)

Congrats!

Are you in the discord? Our first day of trading together was so funny. We were all up huge then panicked together LoL. Some of us got back to this mornings highs.

Congrats!

Are you in the discord? Our first day of trading together was so funny. We were all up huge then panicked together LoL. Some of us got back to this mornings highs.
I tried to join but said the invite expired or something

How do I join?

Last edited:
Speaking of BNGO? When should I sell it or is it a long hold? I have 10 @ 5.2
I was going to sell my 59 shares ($4.84/share) once it was @10. Well, it's at $12 and I feel like I should keep.

@mentos @thumbz What say you? What's the long term prospect of BNGO?

@mentos did you keep SNPW?

Last edited:
I picked up 20k units of SNPW at .13 today.

Waiting for ETHE to reenter the 13s to margin flip that.

I was going to sell my 59 shares ($4.84/share) once it was @10. Well, it's at $12 and I feel like I should keep.

@mentos @thumbz What say you? What's the long term prospect of BNGO?

@mentos did you keep SNPW?

I always over-hold and ride it back down thanks to being greedy. Right now I'm up 60% - I figure if it hit's $14 I'll set a stop loss at $14 and if it hits $16 I'll trim my position to only being house money (I'll be at 100% at that point).

I did very little DD on BNGO other than "mentos said do it". His IDEX, NNDM and GEVO have paid off in spades so the man gets my money.

I always over-hold and ride it back down thanks to being greedy. Right now I'm up 60% - I figure if it hit's $14 I'll set a stop loss at $14 and if it hits $16 I'll trim my position to only being house money (I'll be at 100% at that point).

I did very little DD on BNGO other than "mentos said do it". His IDEX, NNDM and GEVO have paid off in spades so the man gets my money.
You need to send him/her a check (even a small one) after these gains are realized. Haha.