Share your stock Entry and Exit as you make them thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sold half of my BNGO share and use the money to buy SNDL at $1.02.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no more buying power but I recommend GSM next time it dips. They make silicon anodes to triple the range of EVs. It was 2.10 this morning and already 2.50 now.

I'm considering selling some IDEX to get it. Or some OEG that I just bought, feel like I bought too much.

Hope you guys got ENG! It's ripping now.

Omg I wish I bought GSM when I first posted about it. It's up 55% and freaking 33% AH now. And of course OEG and IDEX rocketed since I posted this.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Omg I wish I bought GSM when I first posted about it. It's up 55% and freaking 33% AH now. And of course OEG and IDEX rocketed since I posted this.

Have you sold XSPA yet? Would you mind being a dear and selling it tomorrow morning if you haven't?

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you sold XSPA yet? Would you mind being a dear and selling it tomorrow morning if you haven't?

Sold for pennies last week, bought back in at the high... Now holding a bag.

Last edited:
What's going with HCMC? It has been the most 'talk about' stock in the past week...

Last edited:
Anyone having issues buying GME? Vanguard keeps on rejecting due to insufficient funds even though I have enough in my account.

Anyone having issues buying GME? Vanguard keeps on rejecting due to insufficient funds even though I have enough in my account.
That's the ghost of John Bogle protecting you from yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Don't do it... I lost like $1700 from GME.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Ponzi schemes always collapse. Without the hedge funds shorting, it is impossible to further prop the $GME price

Ponzi schemes always collapse. Without the hedge funds shorting, it is impossible to further prop the $GME price
It’s not really a Ponzi scheme unless you consider the entire stock market a Ponzi scheme. Also I heard the stock is still >100% shorted though?

I do agree with the underlining argument that lots of people are going to lose a lot of money.

It’s not really a Ponzi scheme unless you consider the entire stock market a Ponzi scheme. Also I heard the stock is still >100% shorted though?

I do agree with the underlining argument that lots of people are going to lose a lot of money.
It is, in particular, a Ponzi scheme in the sense that early people who bought are trying to convince other people to buy at higher prices to further increase their gains, however this will eventually collapse because like Ponzi schemes, the demand is entirely artificial and Gamestop has no inherent underlying value. The rest of the market acts far more rationally on average, and price increases are connected to corporate performance and fundamentals

It is, in particular, a Ponzi scheme in the sense that early people who bought are trying to convince other people to buy at higher prices to further increase their gains, however this will eventually collapse because like Ponzi schemes, the demand is entirely artificial and Gamestop has no inherent underlying value. The rest of the market acts far more rationally on average, and price increases are connected to corporate performance and fundamentals
I mean I guess? A Ponzi scheme is where you don’t actually buy anything and you just pretend to be investing while you are actually stealing. So “pump and dump” or “short squeeze” is just a fundamentally different kind of activity, at least in my mind.

I made 4k off GME. I did hold a portion too long. I should've sold it all at the top (hindsight is 20/20 and all that...) but I still made out okay.

Reactions: 1 users
I mean I guess? A Ponzi scheme is where you don’t actually buy anything and you just pretend to be investing while you are actually stealing. So “pump and dump” or “short squeeze” is just a fundamentally different kind of activity, at least in my mind.
Once the squeeze is gone it just amounts to new people throwing in money to be juiced by the people that got in early. It's a house of cards

If there's anything left to this you can toss a few hundred at a March 19 $800 call

actually not a bad idea. sell 100 puts for $2k, worst case scenario they go bankrupt and you lose $8k. even the puts expiring this friday are attractive. the $95 strike is pricing at $10. Could the retailers unload by the end of the week, maybe, but they seem pretty convicted to hold
lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Dislike
Societies always collapse. Without the continued influx of massive fossil fuel inputs it is impossible to prop up the global standard of living.

Barring some deus ex machina I suppose

• Hmm
Once I get my Robinhood 1099-B I'll share my misadventures in 3x inverse ETFs / SPY puts for calendar year 2020

Just like the GME squeeze there was a very small window to enjoy the market crashing while gaining from puts & inverse ETFs

Made out pretty well. Just not at the top ( the high was 480 I believe. Closer to the 5 million goal mark but still a ways to go.

Squeeze ended weeks ago. People still.holding out. I don't think it.gonna happen. Overpriced at 50 now. Might jump back in it goes down from 20 to 30 because of the Ryan Cohen potential

Yep still bagholding these 20 shares @ $207

Fortunately that is offset by Novavax pumping after the Jan 29 phase III result announcement

Yep still bagholding these 20 shares @ $207

Fortunately that is offset by Novavax pumping after the Jan 29 phase III result announcement
Long-term looks good if Cohen can turn around but they completely screwed up the squeeze when they halted trading. On the flip side lot.of pwople.could have been financially devastated if they were allowed.to.buy at 750 or 1000 dollars

I doubt it was a random retail person buying my call at $100/contract.

SPRO - first oral carbapenem in phase 3 trials, approved in Japan - bought at 20.50 - I see huge upside

Cciv likely to merge with lucid. I like this spac play even at the current inflated share price

Anybody following the EH situation? I bought some after the 70% drop, high risk high reward -

Cciv likely to merge with lucid. I like this spac play even at the current inflated share price
this has been the worst kept secret ever - haha I think Lucid has a better product that Tesla, but the cult following will be hard to beat

Dred. Most of the market and trade talk has moved on to discord. It is annoyingly active. To the point that I think I should be day trading.

Dred. Most of the market and trade talk has moved on to discord. It is annoyingly active. To the point that I think I should be day trading.
what is the discord link?

PS- this past 6 weeks has been crazy - going to give a lot of people a false sense of ability