SGU residency match 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people, please. This thread has a purpose, and we should stick to the topic at hand and discuss that. This is getting very sidetracked, and the yearly discussion of this has a lot of merit. Letting this breakdown into nonsense, name calling and tit-for-tat comments will only end up with the topic closed and then the good information in here will be lost. I encourage everyone to take a breather and try to act with some civility and think about the relevance to the topic at hand.

TLDR: don't get led down a primrose path. Stick to commenting on legit arguments and trying to disregard specious ones.

Members don't see this ad.

people, please. This thread has a purpose, and we should stick to the topic at hand and discuss that. This is getting very sidetracked, and the yearly discussion of this has a lot of merit. Letting this breakdown into nonsense, name calling and tit-for-tat comments will only end up with the topic closed and then the good information in here will be lost. I encourage everyone to take a breather and try to act with some civility and think about the relevance to the topic at hand.

TLDR: don't get led down a primrose path. Stick to commenting on legit arguments and trying to disregard specious ones.

I appreciate your comments here...but honestly this thread has run it's course more than a while ago. It is now just a single troll responding to every persons posts in a ridiculous manner.

I appreciate your comments here...but honestly this thread has run it's course more than a while ago. It is now just a single troll responding to every persons posts in a ridiculous manner.
I am done the Jedi has spoken Good night everyone

I am sorry, but this is the pre osteo forum. I would move this thread, but it is rather old. Therefore I will just close it.

If you have any intentions of starting another Carib thread in the pre osteo forum, I will immediately close it or move it. There is no room here for such MD v Do threads which this has turned into from several sides.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.