Senior, taking MCAT in JAN. when to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yungwunn911

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

As of now, im a senior at Rutgers University (new brunswick).

I'm about 2 classes behind schedule to graduate in may, so most likely be down Summer (2008).

I plan to take MCATs in mid-january. Thus far from taking practices, im at around 24 range, and currently have a 3.35 GPA.

I'm really considering POD school. Applying in august would get me into school for sept 2009. (assuming i get in) is this correct?

So, if i wanted to start Sept 2008, would i have to apply in january?

Some advice, opinions, criticism would be great.

Thanks,

-Mike

PS, i really would like to stay in the NJ/NY area, so im guessing New York College of Pod would be my ideal choice

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

As of now, im a senior at Rutgers University (new brunswick).

I'm about 2 classes behind schedule to graduate in may, so most likely be down Summer (2008).

I plan to take MCATs in mid-january. Thus far from taking practices, im at around 24 range, and currently have a 3.35 GPA.

I'm really considering POD school. Applying in august would get me into school for sept 2009. (assuming i get in) is this correct?

So, if i wanted to start Sept 2008, would i have to apply in january?

Some advice, opinions, criticism would be great.

Thanks,

-Mike

PS, i really would like to stay in the NJ/NY area, so im guessing New York College of Pod would be my ideal choice

I would apply as early as possible. Even without your MCAT score you can be considered for an interview. Then once your scores are ready they will just let you know, yes or no. You would not have to delay your application.