Seeking NRI entrepreneurs to help launch multi-million dollar company

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apache

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an NRI MD and founder of a seed-stage company that involves healthcare services in the U.S. and India. I am in the process of procuring VC backing for the company. I am also looking to fill key management positions on the founding team with intelligent, motivated, and highly ambitious NRI entrepreneurs. MDs, MBAs, or MD/MBAs are preferred. I am prepared to offer equity in the company -- this equity may be "worthless" now, but could very well be worth millions in the near future.

For general information about the venture please feel free to post inquiries here -- I will try to answer as openly as possible while maintaining confidentiality and anonymity. For more detailed information please submit your CV with contact info to [email protected] -- I will call you to talk and/or e-mail our company's executive summary to you. If at that point you feel it's something you could contribute to and would like to be involved with we can discuss further steps.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll reccomend "ankitovich" as a potentiate candidate. :thumbup:

Apache said:
I'm an NRI MD and founder of a seed-stage company that involves healthcare services in the U.S. and India. I am in the process of procuring VC backing for the company. I am also looking to fill key management positions on the founding team with intelligent, motivated, and highly ambitious NRI entrepreneurs. MDs, MBAs, or MD/MBAs are preferred. I am prepared to offer equity in the company -- this equity may be "worthless" now, but could very well be worth millions in the near future.

For general information about the venture please feel free to post inquiries here -- I will try to answer as openly as possible while maintaining confidentiality and anonymity. For more detailed information please submit your CV with contact info to [email protected] -- I will call you to talk and/or e-mail our company's executive summary to you. If at that point you feel it's something you could contribute to and would like to be involved with we can discuss further steps.

Hey check out www.tie.org
It is a network of Indian entrepreneurs. Good luck bud
I am still an undergrad.
Good luck again

Members don't see this ad :)
Premedtomed said:
Hey check out www.tie.org
It is a network of Indian entrepreneurs. Good luck bud
I am still an undergrad.
Good luck again

Looks like a good resource... thanks a lot... and drop me a line once you graduate ;).

Apache said:

interesting...will keep this in mind when i graduate :)