MD School list help for a strange cycle!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sartino404

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
you're tryna achieve biological immortality???

You really need an MCAT score to get a good list. Use WedgeDawg's tool to get an idea but I'd wait until you get your score.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
That is my endgame, anyway. I want to figure that out, end aging for everyone and then concentrate our efforts on colonizing space.

I know I do, but given the circumstances and the consistency of my FLs, I figured that would be good enough for a ballpark. They've all been taken under test conditions, the last two while wearing a mask and contacts even.

I like WedgeDawg's tool, but I dislike how it's mostly self report. I'd like second or third opinions from people who know more about this than I do haha.

I'll be looking for you in 20 years then to hear about your accomplishments. From my untrained eye, thing that will hold you back is your volunteering/clinical experience. A lot of top applicants have hundreds, if not thousands of hours of clinical experience. Anecdotally though, I do know of an applicant who got into UChicago this year without any clinical volunteering except for his projected hours.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be looking for you in 20 years then to hear about your accomplishments. From my untrained eye, thing that will hold you back is your volunteering/clinical experience. A lot of top applicants have hundreds, if not thousands of hours of clinical experience. Anecdotally though, I do know of an applicant who got into UChicago this year without any clinical volunteering except for his projected hours.

Yeah? That's good to hear. I admit that I didn't include projected hours for anything on my app because it felt disingenuous. But I agree that it's the biggest weakness. I just hope that it isn't tooooo bad in the eyes of adcoms. But of course, I know nothing.