saving fluoro images

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctts

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a GE OEC 9900 in one office, and a 9800 in the other office. We are still printing our images on paper, but I am thinking there must be a better way, as far as saving it digitally. What is everyone else doing? And specifically, if you have a GE C-arm, can you share specifics on the equipment needed? We are using eClinicalworks for our EHR, so some ability to upload images easily to eCW would be nice too.

Members don't see this ad.

Our 9800 and 9900 can send to our PACS through wifi, send right after each case

Reactions: 1 user
Have 9900s but no PACS. I take a picture on my phone, email it to myself with ready link, download, insert into eCW. In actuality takes a few moments only.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have 9900s but no PACS. I take a picture on my phone, email it to myself with ready link, download, insert into eCW. In actuality takes a few moments only.
Get a medicapture and save to USB. Upload into your EMR. This will save you money on the printer film and the headaches of scanning.

Reactions: 1 user
Get a medicapture and save to USB. Upload into your EMR. This will save you money on the printer film and the headaches of scanning.
Do you upload each fluoro image individually into the EMR?

Thanks everyone! Just wanted to update as I finally got around to doing something about this. No PACS here either. I have eClinicalMobile for eCW on my phone. From the schedule of the day's patients, there is a camera icon. Just click on it, take a photo of the fluoro image, and uploads directly. Even faster as it saves the trouble of emailing to self or transferring to USB.