New fluoro table

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

specepic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are buying a new fluoro table.

If you have a newer model please tell me what you have and why you like it (or don't like about it)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

I bought the CFPM300-Integrated Headrest recently and really like the low height. Patients don't have to strain to get on the table or use a stepping stool, unlike my old fluoro table. Foot control was also a nice thing to have so I can adjust the table exactly how I like it if the tech is busy adjusting the C-arm.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

I bought the CFPM300-Integrated Headrest recently and really like the low height. Patients don't have to strain to get on the table or use a stepping stool, unlike my old fluoro table. Foot control was also a nice thing to have so I can adjust the table exactly how I like it if the tech is busy adjusting the C-arm.
How much was it?

for cervical cases, how do you find the angles?

Not the person you're quoting, but for me you'd need to prop up their chest either with pillows or a cervical prone pillow. The integrated headrest is too flat for cervical cases.

We roll a towel for under chest, but the headrest also ensures a chin down position

There is a cervical positioner on Henry Schein for less than $100 from Oakworks that is a must have. Excellent positioning for cervical cases and the disposable face mask fits perfectly for nitrous underneath it.

There is a cervical positioner on Henry Schein for less than $100 from Oakworks that is a must have. Excellent positioning for cervical cases and the disposable face mask fits perfectly for nitrous underneath it.

Do you use nitrous often? That would be a good idea for me considering I don’t offer IV sedation. Never thought of that

Not the person you're quoting, but for me you'd need to prop up their chest either with pillows or a cervical prone pillow. The integrated headrest is too flat for cervical cases.
OK that is what I figured. I have been pretty happy with the Gen 2 Oakworks cervical positioner. I also find some lumbar pts like it too if they have a tough time with prone

Prone pillow?

Prone pillow?

Correct.
IMG_0302.png

Reactions: 1 user