Program-Specific Info / Q's Sacred Heart Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT127

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just offered an interview with Sacred Heart. Has anyone interviewed with them before? Tips welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview with Sacred Heart on January 14th! If you find out any information about what to expect, let me know! And good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
How’d you like it/ how’d you do? I forgot to try to figure out who you were! Lol
I got an email saying I was accepted the next day! I sent in my deposit so I am officially attending sacred heart! I also totally forgot to figure out who you were haha! Did you get accepted?

Reactions: 1 users
I got an email saying I was accepted the next day! I sent in my deposit so I am officially attending sacred heart! I also totally forgot to figure out who you were haha! Did you get accepted?
I received an acceptance call the next day too! I asked for an extension on the deposit and my deadline is tomorrow! HELP! lol I loved Sacred Heart's program but I live in Florida currently and moving up there is just... ugh.... snow :/

I received an acceptance call the next day too! I asked for an extension on the deposit and my deadline is tomorrow! HELP! lol I loved Sacred Heart's program but I live in Florida currently and moving up there is just... ugh.... snow :/
I totally forgot to ask you about what you decided! Are you going to attend sacred heart??

I totally forgot to ask you about what you decided! Are you going to attend sacred heart??

I paid the deposit for Sacred, but I just got into a local school, so I’ll be withdrawing my spot there. I’m kinda sad, Sacred Heart is still my fav program but I can’t justify the cost. FGCU is 25,000 for the whole program!

Reactions: 1 user
I was also accepted into the program! Currently looking for a place to live up there. Will you be commuting?

I was also accepted into the program! Currently looking for a place to live up there. Will you be commuting?
Congrats on getting in! I will be living in the graduate housing that Scared Heart offers, they had limited spots but I got one of them. A lot of people posted on the facebook page looking for people to live with, so I hope you can find someone!