Program-Specific Info / Q's Sacred Heart University Interview 17-18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boston241

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am going to have an interview at SHU on Mar 15 (right ...the interview is late...). Anyone who had the interview would you mind sharing the interview questions, advice, things to prepare prior the interview to me please?

I know that there will be a group interview focused on PBL learning followed by an individual interview. I feel so nervous about the group interview right now as I don't know much about the PBL setting. Any comments or advice will definitely help! Thanks so much :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am going to have an interview at SHU on Mar 15 (right ...the interview is late...). Anyone who had the interview would you mind sharing the interview questions, advice, things to prepare prior the interview to me please?

I know that there will be a group interview focused on PBL learning followed by an individual interview. I feel so nervous about the group interview right now as I don't know much about the PBL setting. Any comments or advice will definitely help! Thanks so much :)
PBL?

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

Hi! Just wanted to know who else is attending SHU in the fall? I just accepted :)

Members don't see this ad :)