RVC/Dublin/Glasgow/Edinburgh/Bristol c/o 2028 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear from Bristol? Its been radio silent.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those already accepted into RVC was it always around the same time in the morning or did some come later in the day?

Congrats to those who got Rvc offers! For those of you who got it are they all for the 4 year accelerated course?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone hear from Bristol? Its been radio silent.
I haven’t heard anything! I emailed a few weeks ago asking about applications since I had heard many had been put on hold (mine hasn’t been put on hold) and received an extremely automated response a few days ago that said this:
“Our Admissions team is carefully reviewing your application for BVSc Veterinary Science (D102), and as soon as a decision is made, we will promptly update you with the outcome.

We appreciate your patience during this process.”
So I’m not sure what that means but I assume just that applications aren’t done being reviewed lol

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know from past threads did people still get acceptances up til March for the 4 year as well? Trying to see what decision I should expect 🤣

Members don't see this ad :)
Omg thank you! And congratulations! I also interviewed in LA and it’s radio silence for me Did you get an email or a phone call?!
I think everyone so far has gotten emails and then portal updates. It’s been radio silence for me as well so I have been super nervous. Checking my email notifications thinking it’s them🤣

Haha same i interviewed at LA and I’ve been checking my email and portal like every 5 mins😂 but I’m not accelerated so I probably shouldn’t be so worried about it lmao

has anyone who interviewed on nov. 9 in charlotte heard back from rvc yet?

My UCD application portal now says further review...what does it mean?

My UCD application portal now says further review...what does it mean?
What did it say before? Mine has said submitted, complete the entire time even after I got interviewed so I’m now sure what that means either 😂

Has anyone heard of rejections from RVC? Still holding out hope that no news is good news 😭💗

I honestly don’t know for sure, since I haven’t checked it much. But I think it was the submitted complete before my interview.
I got that notification on my portal a while back and received an email about stuff I needed to do a few days later.

Does anyone know from past threads did people still get acceptances up til March for the 4 year as well? Trying to see what decision I should expect 🤣
I interviewed in LA for the 4 yr program in Nov 2022 and didn't get an acceptance letter til March. I ended up deferring, but will start this yr. The wait is definitely nerve-wrecking, but no news is good news, so don't lose hope!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed in LA for the 4 yr program in Nov 2022 and didn't get an acceptance letter til March. I ended up deferring, but will start this yr. The wait is definitely nerve-wrecking, but no news is good news, so don't lose hope!
This is actually super encouraging thank you so much! Was worried if I didn’t get in January it was basically over.

So just to confirm (for RVC) …. It’s not a bad thing if I haven’t heard anything yet right?

I keep checking this thread see if anyone has heard from Glasgow after the initial sweep, does anyone know if they do rolling admissions or if no news means anything?

So just to confirm (for RVC) …. It’s not a bad thing if I haven’t heard anything yet right?

No it’s not! They said at the interview not to worry if people hear and you haven’t yet. They just like to let people know as soon as they decide.

I keep checking this thread see if anyone has heard from Glasgow after the initial sweep, does anyone know if they do rolling admissions or if no news means anything?
I haven’t heard back from Glasgow since end of December but I remember during the interview they said by mid-January everything should roll out, I would guess if there’s any news it would be by Wednesday.. not sure either

Does anyone who’s been accepted to RVC want to join a GroupMe so we can talk about general info/what not?

You're invited to my new group 'RVC accepted students!' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

I’m a current 4yr student and it’s totally okay if you haven’t heard anything yet, don’t give up hope! Some of my classmates didn’t hear back until later on in March, it seems like they send out acceptances in small batches for months so while you might be in for a long and anxious wait it doesn’t mean you won’t be offered a seat in the cohort

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone been rejected from Bristol? I know on Jan 10th last year they sent a wave of rejections and then accepted some people the week after that

I got one this morning too haha it’s a jump scare EVERY TIME
It's so scary every time. However, I felt like I had the most realistic dream that woke me up, it said accepted, but I was sad when I woke up to the marketing aid.