RVC c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when they stop sending out acceptances to the 4 year program?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an offer to the 4 year program! :) My first vet school acceptance!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed for the 4-year program and still haven't heard anything :( Should I assume I'm not getting in?? I'm so stressed about it!!

Just got accepted into the 5-year program, interviewed on dec 8

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed for the 4-year program and still haven't heard anything :( Should I assume I'm not getting in?? I'm so stressed about it!!
I don't know if I would worry just yet. I took a look at last year's thread and it looks like the 4-year acceptances were spread out from Jan 22-Jan 28, while the 5-year acceptances were spread out from February 4 to March 4. So, it is possible that it could take about a month for them to get back to you.

I’m so excited for all of us🥰 I still have a few more to hear back from, but I honestly can’t see myself turning down this place. AHHH so exciting!!!

And for everyone still waiting, I’ve heard that they’ll send out acceptances usually over about a month, so don’t give up hope and don’t stress too much!

I got accepted into the 5 year program today! I emailed an updated transcript & reiterated my last 2 year’s gpa for consideration into the 4 year program since I applied but haven’t gotten a response. I know they’re probably swamped but does anyone know if there’s still a chance for consideration for the 4 year program?

For 5 year program students would it technically be class of 2027? Would we graduate in summer of 2027 or does it depend? Thanks

Is anyone else from the US and wanting to bring their pet(s) with them to London? I have been searching but no luck finding any info on boarding that allows pets

I got accepted into the 5 year program today! I emailed an updated transcript & reiterated my last 2 year’s gpa for consideration into the 4 year program since I applied but haven’t gotten a response. I know they’re probably swamped but does anyone know if there’s still a chance for consideration for the 4 year program?
I'm on the same boat as you! I really want the 4 year program :(

Is anyone else from the US and wanting to bring their pet(s) with them to London? I have been searching but no luck finding any info on boarding that allows pets
I am going to follow this comment because I too will be bringing one or two of my fur babies.

If anything I feel this switch may be possible once the school knows how many student reject their offers for the 4-year program, which would not be until around the April deadline to accept offers. Keep in mind, I believe there is a wait list so I am not sure how that would be sorted.

I am going to follow this comment because I too will be bringing one or two of my fur babies.
I am *hoping* to bring my two cats but it is difficult to find a place that 1) allows animals and 2) has a decent price with decent square footage for them to chase each other. If we could get a group of us with pets together to rent a townhouse, it may end up working out!

Reactions: 1 users
What an amazing Valentine’s Day! are you an international applicant (US, Canada, etc)?

I was just put on hold for 5 year program

I was put on hold for the 4 year program. Does anyone have any insight regarding how many people that are waitlisted get off the list?

I'm also put on hold.. Also, their final decision day is in May, much later than US.

Last edited:
Hey, so I just got the email this morning letting me know that I was put on hold for their 4 year program, but they offered me a seat in their 5 year program. They also said that should I choose to accept the 5 year offer, my position on the 4 year waitlist will not be affected. I am a US applicant and interviewed on December 6, 2021.

Hey, so I just got the email this morning letting me know that I was put on hold for their 4 year program, but they offered me a seat in their 5 year program. They also said that should I choose to accept the 5 year offer, my position on the 4 year waitlist will not be affected. I am a US applicant and interviewed on December 6, 2021.
I also got this and interviewed on December 6th!

International acceptance to the 4 yr program and I interviewed early December. They just sent the email this morning, but I will be declining my seat. Congrats to everyone and good luck!!

• Wow
Does anyone know the actual start-date??? Everywhere seems to just say 'September' but nothing specific!!

Did anyone else read that international students who have been accepted into the accelerated 4-year program are not eligible for student loans? I hope I am misreading this.

Wow, I didn’t even notice that! I might send them an email to clarify. They’re already asking for so much to save my seat 😭

Wow, I didn’t even notice that! I might send them an email to clarify. They’re already asking for so much to save my seat 😭
I emailed them that same day and they told me that supposedly I was looking at the UK resident section (though it clearly says international). BUT they assured that for the 4-year accelerated program, US students are eligible for US federal loans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-114550.png
    Screenshot_20220228-114550.png
    301.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Does anyone have any insight into housing availability with a dog? My boyfriend may also be going with me and he is a High School Choir Teacher in the US and I am wondering about job opportunities for him there. Let me know if anyone knows anything :) Thanks!

anyone have any insight into applying for dual citizenship (i am a u.s citizen but have family in london) to lower tuition costs after the first year? thanks

anyone have any insight into applying for dual citizenship (i am a u.s citizen but have family in london) to lower tuition costs after the first year? thanks
You can become a dual citizen if your grandparents or parents were born in England. I’m a dual citizen but, they still would have charged me as an international student because I didnt have residency in England. They asked for proof of me living there for an extended amount of time and I wouldve been moving there for school so I didn’t have that. They sent me a seperate form before interviews to fill out to determine if I was international or a resident and it seemed like once you were grouped you are locked into that group. Best of luck!

Also when applying for dual citizenship make sure you submit the right size passport picture. They have a weird dimension requirement for the photo thats very different from the US so it was a pain finding somewhere in the states who could take the right size pic.

Is there anyone else trying to log into the zoom info session with no success? I have been trying for 20 minutes and the phone call entry does not get me in either.

are there ANY loans I can take that do not accumulate interest immediately? maybe one with a grace period?

Does anyone on hold have any news? I know they said it could be until May 19th but I was wondering if anyone had heard back since most of the USA students should have firmed their offers by now

Update: Just received an email that I have been been moved off the waitlist and have received an offer for the 4-year accelerated program!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users