Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks and is there any one who finished kira but did not get interview yet?
I finished it on Sep 27th and have not heard back. I personally felt that I didn't do well on my answers :cryi: so maybe thats why they haven't reached out for an interview.

I finished it on Sep 27th and have not heard back. I personally felt that I didn't do well on my answers :cryi: so maybe thats why they haven't reached out for an interview.
same here.

I finished mine in August lol and I still haven't heard back. I felt pretty good about the assessment and I think I have above-average stats :(
If u think you have relatively done well then surely you will receive. There has not been activity in October from them or for that matter most of school so there must be some reason and more coming unless people not following SDN and not reporting here on the portal? you can see last year there was lot of activity. I did mine couple weeks back and also feel good about it so let us keep hope still lot of time

I can see people have multiple interviews so they will back out at some stage in Dec or Jan. I have couple in hand but still feel not enough what if I do not get so let me get more invites so that is so crazy right now. I never experience such thing in life that we have to wait patiently so much

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many students would be invited for the interview this cycle ??

How long after submitting the secondary application do they invite or reject for interview?

If u think you have relatively done well then surely you will receive. There has not been activity in October from them or for that matter most of school so there must be some reason and more coming unless people not following SDN and not reporting here on the portal? you can see last year there was lot of activity. I did mine couple weeks back and also feel good about it so let us keep hope still lot of time

I can see people have multiple interviews so they will back out at some stage in Dec or Jan. I have couple in hand but still feel not enough what if I do not get so let me get more invites so that is so crazy right now. I never experience such thing in life that we have to wait patiently so much
I received my email exactly after one month saying Kira assessment received and now will be reviewed by committee so do not give up hope

Members don't see this ad :)
So I emailed them an update of jobs/volunteer/shadowing I’ve been doing since my interview in October and the email response was “we greatly appreciate your interest in our DMD program. Thank you for the updates, it has been attached to your file” but that first sentence sounds kinda scary lol any thoughts/similar response to people who emailed them?? Thx everyone I know it’s stressful times I might just be overthinking lol :/

So I emailed them an update of jobs/volunteer/shadowing I’ve been doing since my interview in October and the email response was “we greatly appreciate your interest in our DMD program. Thank you for the updates, it has been attached to your file” but that first sentence sounds kinda scary lol any thoughts/similar response to people who emailed them?? Thx everyone I know it’s stressful times I might just be overthinking lol :/
#dontworryaboutit

did you send the letter to the dean or the admissions office email?

Does anyone know around what time Roseman sends out acceptances?

It has passed 12:01 MST. Has anyone received any email updates now?

They said in the interview that they will be calling you if you have been accepted. I would expect calls to be later on today

Reactions: 2 users
did anyone receive a phone call ??

Anyone know what time they notified applicants of acceptances in past years?

Congrats!!!! If you dont mind me asking, what time did you get the call?
Like 10 min ago!!! There was a whole committee thanking me. Thats why their taking their time.

Reactions: 1 users
The status on aadsas changed to “offer made”

Was anyone able to sign the acceptance letter and submit their deposit on the website? I'm having a hard time finding it.

Just got the call!!!

They said during the interview that calls can also happen tomorrow!

• Care
Just got the call!!

Reactions: 1 users
Was anyone able to sign the acceptance letter and submit their deposit on the website? I'm having a hard time finding it.
Did you ever figure it out? I’m having the same issue as well.